• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
GANSIOKBIN that chaocheebye said she was snoring like a pig, must be the curry sperms choking her slutty throat.

K Shanmugam Sc Now is 13 March 5.39 pm. Today Sunday morning again I am abused by the above unit occupied by unmarried Malay or indian Muslim young couple throwing a heavy object onto floor at 11.23 am to wake me up from sleep, which is captured by my iPhone 4 hour long audio recording number 2444 loud and clear along with my loud snoring (due to my severe sleep apnea).
Can the government explain why such abuse is classified by police as neighbour dispute when it’s clearly a case of vicious bullying by neighbours hiding in their unit to do evil? Why someone abuse wife is called domestic violence but someone abuse neighbour is called neighbour dispute? What kind of dispute is it when it is unilateral abuse and bullying? As usual I didn’t even talk to any of these bullying neighbours before they started viciously attacking with loud knocks, loud hits on windows and it’s the same for the Chinese woman that whistled and put offensive Japanese fox dog object facing me.
13 March
Around 4 am loud Knock from above while I was in bathroom. Stalking me again after I closed all windows at living room to go bathe and wash my chow hai.
6.44 am loud hit from above audio 2441
6.46 am loud hit on windows audio 2442
6.53 am ditto followed by stomping audio 2443
11.23 am throw heavy object onto floor audio 2444
11.36 am loud hit on floor from above audio 2445
11.55 am throw object onto floor knock audio 2446
12.10 pm ditto audio 2447
1.40 pm loud knock from above audio 2448
2.12 pm loud hit on windows audio 2449

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
GINWHORE @ginfreely.

255896dc6078a973fa21fd7d1fb1037a.16.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Now is 16 March Wednesday 3.32 am. Just now at 3.20 am there was a very loud object crashing noise in living room when I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and my old iPhone recorded the noise loud and clear. This is obviously abnormal one hit very loud noise in the wee hours and if I am sleeping I would be woken up by such terror attack.

I read the news earlier today of an Asian old woman being target of hate crime committed by her neighbor that punched her 125 times and did stomping. I believe I am same as her being victim of hate crime. She was attacked by her neighbour while she was walking to the building she stays. She was not doing anything to provoke her neighbour attacker that lives in the same building as her. Exactly the same as me just living my life and get viciously attacked by neighbours from loud knocks to stomping to loud hits on windows to whistling to put offensive fox dog object to face my unit. And strangers too as far as whistling is concerned.

And all these noises from my own condo to this rental condo are obviously part of hate crimes targeted at me because my tenant told me my unit is very quiet I.e no loud knock or stomping or loud hits on my windows after I rented out my unit to them in 2021. So those noises that I have heard in 2020/21 while staying there are definitely harassment attacks to chase me out of my own home. And I have got audio recordings and witness to prove those noises are not my hallucinations.

Although I didn’t get punched physically 125 times but my audio recordings in combined have reached 3000 plus audio recordings. That is the atrocious number of times that I have been attacked 24x7 by loud knocks from above, loud hits on windows, stomping, dragging furniture etc noises, and especially targeting me when I am sleeping (be it at night or in the wee hours or in the morning). Although I am not physically harmed like the old woman, the mental anguish that I have been subjected to by these neighbours due to such hate crimes harassment is no less. I can totally understand why and sympathize the father and son in Yishun case of stalker being beaten to death by victim of harassment father and son that reported police 59 times.

Unfortunately the onus is on the victims of harassment to exercise self restraint beyond reasonable standard. Either move house or suffer abuse. Such hate crimes against me have caused me to be homeless and sleepless over long periods of time. I love my own condo but can’t even stay in my own home due to persistent attacks on me since 2017. And now I like my rental condo too but again I get chased out by the Malay or indian Muslims in above unit.

16 March
12.48 am stomping
3.05 am stomping
3.20 am very loud object crashing noise in living room when I was in bathroom just finished brushing teeth recorded the noise loud and clear in audio 425

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

@ginfreely, it doesn't matter where you move to next, the outcome will be the same. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Now is 16 March Wednesday 3.32 am. Just now at 3.20 am there was a very loud object crashing noise in living room when I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and my old iPhone recorded the noise loud and clear. This is obviously abnormal one hit very loud noise in the wee hours and if I am sleeping I would be woken up by such terror attack.

I read the news earlier today of an Asian old woman being target of hate crime committed by her neighbor that punched her 125 times and did stomping. I believe I am same as her being victim of hate crime. She was attacked by her neighbour while she was walking to the building she stays. She was not doing anything to provoke her neighbour attacker that lives in the same building as her. Exactly the same as me just living my life and get viciously attacked by neighbours from loud knocks to stomping to loud hits on windows to whistling to put offensive fox dog object to face my unit. And strangers too as far as whistling is concerned.

And all these noises from my own condo to this rental condo are obviously part of hate crimes targeted at me because my tenant told me my unit is very quiet I.e no loud knock or stomping or loud hits on my windows after I rented out my unit to them in 2021. So those noises that I have heard in 2020/21 while staying there are definitely harassment attacks to chase me out of my own home. And I have got audio recordings and witness to prove those noises are not my hallucinations.

Although I didn’t get punched physically 125 times but my audio recordings in combined have reached 3000 plus audio recordings. That is the atrocious number of times that I have been attacked 24x7 by loud knocks from above, loud hits on windows, stomping, dragging furniture etc noises, and especially targeting me when I am sleeping (be it at night or in the wee hours or in the morning). Although I am not physically harmed like the old woman, the mental anguish that I have been subjected to by these neighbours due to such hate crimes harassment is no less. I can totally understand why and sympathize the father and son in Yishun case of stalker being beaten to death by victim of harassment father and son that reported police 59 times.

Unfortunately the onus is on the victims of harassment to exercise self restraint beyond reasonable standard. Either move house or suffer abuse. Such hate crimes against me have caused me to be homeless and sleepless over long periods of time. I love my own condo but can’t even stay in my own home due to persistent attacks on me since 2017. And now I like my rental condo too but again I get chased out by the Malay or indian Muslims in above unit.

16 March
12.48 am stomping
3.05 am stomping
3.20 am very loud object crashing noise in living room when I was in bathroom just finished brushing teeth recorded the noise loud and clear in audio 425

@ginfreely, it doesn't matter where you move to next, the outcome will be the same. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Old lady got 125 fucking punch. @ginfreely will get what ? :biggrin: :whistling:

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

16 March
12.48 am stomping
3.05 am stomping

@ginfreely the world is constantly looking our for your long and dark nipples :sneaky: