• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Truth is Out, SBF is a pro-PAP Website - why do I need to be here?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're very modest leh ...thank you for the compliments, better than NDP awards man when it is coming from a PAP lao jiao. I feel like I struck toto.
Just to let you know ah, I can be bought over ....not cheap lah. You charge $100 per post, I can take $75 per post ...must always be 25 percent lower than you.

Take your meds, ok.

thank you
today too overdose
so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
diarrhea is a result of food poisoning. once contracted, it's uncontrollable. if you have to go, you have to go. verbal diarrhea on the other end (no pun intended) is a symptom of a bored mind with erectile dysfunction. it can be controlled, i.e. if the lan jiao is preoccupied with a chee bye so much so there's no time to post crap or replies to every message. solution: go get laid. :rolleyes:

spot on!
got great wonderful sex last nite
today very quiet and kwai kwai....:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah lau ...when you zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, you still can post so many times ....how many millions have you made off the PAP????

you also help to bump this thread
joe will be very happy for you....earning $$$ with every post
this is a pro oppo forum turning turtle ...ahhhaaaa..narong is coming ...PHUAcb is coming
the clone hunter jw5 is coming...everyone is coming here soon to whack the kopishit....NVM
the more they whack, the bigger and stronger the shit .....haha