• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Truth about Masks - Debunking Unprofessional Advisories

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have changed my view on masks and now I agree with you. Masks are useless - at least, the way we are wearing them. Unless you are surgeon with a mask and a face shield on and you know how to create what's called a "sterile field" around a patient during surgery, I suggest that people don't count on masks to protect others OR to protect themselves.

Basically I am only doing it for show now (and pretending to actually like it)

Good to know that others are beginning to see the light. You will not believe how much abuse I've had to endure both in cyberspace as well as the real world when it comes to masks. It was like trying to convince a Xtian that God did not exist. Using logical arguments simply does not work. People have been taught to believe in masks the way they believe in God ie no evidence necessary.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Singaporeans,

I wish to issue an advisory regarding the N95 masks that you collected from supermarkets lately.

N95 is a better protection, a great effort from government but I recommend that you keep the N95 for the next haze season. N95 offers better protection against haze than 3ply surgical masks.

For commoners, it is difficult to buy authentic N95:
  • 3M has a huge stockpile but most sold online are fakes because 3M has committed the sales of their N95 production to healthcare institutions around the world.
  • Honeywell was the second largest N95 producer before 2021 but they still didn't have much to go around.
  • BYD's N95 was not acceptable (they changed several designs in 2020) until lately by FDA. All other chinese N95 & KN95 are rouge standards in my opinion.

KF-94 from Korea is very good for haze protection too.

However, it is a tough job to expect our citizens to buy approved N95 or KF-94 on their own if there is any haze.

Therefore, I suggest that we continue to use 3ply surgical mask (don't use cloth masks) and every household keeps some govt-issued BYD N95 stockpile for haze. Your children's schools are not air-conditioned, so it will come in useful.

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
AVvXsEhij26ekNi9s0E61ILgG1_Br5Qt028Ix6TX6uyn92WjkHq2mYOe-xsgQpTT-SiiLweP-WDVviwxz8BWGRMeADNbtwq_Vd6jNuR5_jv85qcEaMBIq8IziJqi2GBZF-4j4JCdHZoHc7X3X_bcPoC8YPY6mq9_YaSBUEBISixj9upQ43WAvAsEayezny07Yg=s16000

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
29th Jan 2022
Important Advisory for COVID - IF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER IS COVIDED

Omicron or BA.2 will not definitely show up positive on ART tests in the initial days, even if there's fever,
causing many GPs to be on HRW exposures.

IF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER IS COVIDED, please use N95 masks in the household:
- If there are enough N95 masks, the household member and patents should be on N95. Each N95 masks can be used for 1-2 days.
- If there isn't enough, at least the patient should be N95-masked when he is not sleeping. DO NOT USE N95 when resting/sleeping.
- The patient should not use the N95 masks with valve. Authentic 3M or Honeywell N95 is now available OTC, do not buy from online retailers, many are fakes.
- The next best suitable substitute is KF-94 or BYD N95 but I reiterate that in a covid household, 3M or Honeywell N95 should be the sole consideration.
- Do not depend on KN-95 or surgical masks, unless there is no better choice.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Covid Vaccines Don’t Work Against New Variants; Only Thing That Reliably Works Are “Really High Quality Masks”​

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to know that others are beginning to see the light. You will not believe how much abuse I've had to endure both in cyberspace as well as the real world when it comes to masks. It was like trying to convince a Xtian that God did not exist. Using logical arguments simply does not work. People have been taught to believe in masks the way they believe in God ie no evidence necessary.
I did not believe that God exist too, because science said so. But what if the science supporting our logical arguments were untrue and fake?

Screenshot_20230102-184459_Telegram.jpg