• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The thread that led to the Motley and the years of Bickering

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
for those who cannot see what's behind the scene, usually they make the wrong assumption. but when u see it clearly, would u still wanna allow yourself to be exploited for their hidden motives?

sadly, the nerd prefers that way and that's why troubles shall follow him. they are using practically anyone who they deemed beneficial even to the extent of expounding SDP.

it's a challenge of wits and brainwashing ability. we shall see who emerge as victorious or losers.

the on going trial now for SDP should reveal much about "loyalty among friendship". once any of those pawns lives past their usefulness, a different picture would result.:smile:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the politics section seems to be dying a sad death ever since the resident forum pest (his apparent acolyte pests,the odd miscreant pest or two) and the motley gang he invariably attracts infected the section with their nonsense.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
with your kind of boring threads hogging all over, people sure sianz la!!

if u tell people u r linked up with F4, ah...the fire of curiousity shall be burning fiercely again.

for your case, u r one moment for SDP and one moment against...that makes u a very dangerous double-headed snakes!:wink:

and one moment seeing there are more reponses to my thread than yours, sure jealous and try to discredit.

this is a forum. u are always free to click the IGNORE. if everyone u dislike stop posting, i think u r only left talking to yourself. what a clown u are!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the politics section seems to be dying a sad death ever since the resident forum pest (his apparent acolyte pests,the odd miscreant pest or two) and the motley gang he invariably attracts infected the section with their nonsense.:rolleyes:

ya, ya...you post the least. don't u know u r so boring?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
The group merely strikes me as having an axe to grind with WP and it is no surprise one of them was actually a WP member.

I've seen their criticisms of WP and while some may be valid, it could also apply to every party, however their headlines are always singing "WP is XXXX" instead of "Opposition is XXXX". Hence I think whatever that transpired was probably personal. Maybe they quarrelled with LTK over a bar of soap.

WP on the other hand should be more wary of just accepting anyone into their ranks. Same goes for any other party.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
with your kind of boring threads hogging all over, people sure sianz la!!

if u tell people u r linked up with F4, ah...the fire of curiousity shall be burning fiercely again.

for your case, u r one moment for SDP and one moment against...that makes u a very dangerous double-headed snakes!:wink:

and one moment seeing there are more reponses to my thread than yours, sure jealous and try to discredit.

this is a forum. u are always free to click the IGNORE. if everyone u dislike stop posting, i think u r only left talking to yourself. what a clown u are!:biggrin:

Fucking Hiao Cheebye leetahbar, were you looking at a mirror as you type that with your cum wetted hands? .... lol .... lol....lol