• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The thread that led to the Motley and the years of Bickering

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boy, stop being rude to Daddy okay! Everyone here knows you are my bastard son! Don't make me bring your mummy in again okay? And stop using the lancheowman nic to talk to yourself. You are fooling no one, you think this forum is for kids? Get help!:smile:

you sibei bo liao..... haizzzzzz......not say i want to say....if got substance ppl will always listen to what you have to say, if no substance, you play what trick oso ppl bo chap you....understand anot?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal, thanks for your advice and background info. Like I said, I've already hated his postings before he fell out with his friends .. and the way he reacted to criticisms - self denial, blatant lying, false accusations - made me even madder.

And you've pointed out, he has even dragged in SDP and CSJ into his private agenda and pretends to be a concerned citizen. If that's not dishonesty I don't know what is.

I might not have been here very long, but I remember shortly after GE06 when WP's online presence was attacked in a similar fashion until it imploded. Looks like too much samsu has blinded the drunk idiot.

No worries bro. First this guy was pretty much anti establishment after his nursery was seized by the authorities under land acquisition and he joined SBF. Very helpful with horticulture and believe me a genuine expert. All ex-Singaporeans who migarted overseas and had gardens and land consulted him and it was fantastic ( good old days again). Then he used to spin some interesting personal yarns that kept the cobwebs away during slow days.

However things changed dramatically when the gang imploded. Unlike the counterparty who kept his genuine nick for all the good things and a stable of clones for the stalking and all the nonsense, Bob was dumb enough to use the same thing for everything.

The only reason I suspect that Sam allows Bob to continue despite spams (definition controversial) is that he knows that the counterparty is just as guilty and it will take a long day in hell to get the message across for those that came on aboard in recent times. ( Highly speculative )

Hope both parties come to their senses and not drag everyone into the well.

Thanks for your understanding.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheers Bro. I thought as much as I would have got on to this saga dramarama along time ago at Sam's Old cafe if Dr Chee and SDP were then brought into the mix.

In fact I never gave a thought about the resident forum pest at Sam's old cafe until the GMS clash thread and the QXP identity thread when the pest's frolicks were mentioned in passing by GMS and some others I think.

The beauty of the forum then was that it was recognised as a no holds barred political forum that was clearly partisan (anti-pap). However falsehoods and unsubstantiated facts about the PAP were addressed by those who were anti-pap but preferred to address the truth aspects. So there was some sort of accountability.

SDP supporters were pretty good lot then. (you know my extremely conservative stand on SDP ) They were informative and provided valuable snippets from the press and other articles where the fucking old man and the PAP said something 10 years ago but did the opposite.

GMS by nature was stubborn but a genuine, passionate and helpful opposition identity. He always drew fire on things like Catherine Lim, Finland, Buddhism etc. As he was associated with WP, it drew fire as well. Some could not distinguish the difference. Andrew Loh (Pmonkey) who was a disciple of the PAP having seen chenai, India spoke the PAP gospel. Then he switched to WP and started going on a recruitment drive. And his methods was questionable and drew even more fire. The fallout was GMS and Chia leaving the WP.

All this while, there was 3rd party that used all opportunities to set things on fire and thats our man Avantas or Think nothing of Wayangparty Fame. He first started life as anti WP but thats fine until he did the posters, used Lockliberal name and began a spree of character assasination - spreading lies and rumours about affairs. GMS, Melvin Tan, Low Thia Kiang, bore the brunt of it. He too started the rumour about Chia using a different nick. Claims to be SDP supporter but I don't think so. He has since found a new calling and hopefully sticks to it.

Thinkqall seems to have disappeared. He came from nowhere and shortly after suggested the protest at Centrepoint together with Robox and Insurance01. Avantas using the nick Thinknothing gave Thinkall hell. He was trying to his best to stop the protest by claiming that skulls will be broken. Thats when I realised that this guy was working with the establishment and was attempting to stop the 1st genuine attempt by SBF to hold something outside the ether of cyberworld. After the event, thinknothing became very quiet and took a series of other nicks - Namqiong, limtuakang etc.

Now back to F4 and their implosion. When it happenned and the identities revealed, there was rush to repair or create a new persona and next thing you know, they became SDP strongest "supporters" and everyone else who was not with SDP became a PAP mole. Overnight these chaps became socio-political bloggers, activists and only stopped short of calling themselves Freedom Fighters. Egos are wonderful things and more valauble than a combustion engine - Articles written, events organised, opinions expressed, submissions made. In 2007, anyone who was reading SBF thought it was an SDP forum and then you also had Robox losing his mind here. The forum came to a griding halt when they realised that their paid membership in Delphi carried weight and began to seek banishment with Walt's help. They got caught when GMS and Lockliberal sought their stand but instead of denying it chose to evade by stating that people should follow forum rules. Obviously each of them knew what had happenned and if one lied the rest in the group would know.

Then the one liners began to hold forth - no contributions in the form of information or genuine opinions and even an attempt to hold a discussion. A smart alec remark of a few words and nothing else. Anyone disagreeing is a PAP mole. Then the stalking took on a new intensity. Bob Sim and NgEjay (this should draw the man out from his persona repairing work) chasing each other all over the forum including the new one. I stopped eating Guava for some time since.

Eventually people stop contributing - all because of 4 chaps and their vanities.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal,

in 3in1 they claiming you are an imposter : http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages?msg=10665.1

Perhaps you should go there and use your old delphi acct to clarify?

Bro, you want to be popular, you just have to state popular views and keep differing views quiet. I have stepped on nearly everyone's toes and that includes some really genuine and honest people. Asians and Singaporeans generally have diffculty taking criticisms ( some of mine was rubbish in the first place). I will be first to say some of my comments were rather crude.

I have been branded mole, IB and all sorts of things. But then again, my identity is not known and therefore my vanity is intact.

There is no one else in this forum or the previous forum that has revealed so much negatives about the PAP, its campaigning arm PA than anyone else. I got people calling me all kind of things but have not revealed an iota of misconduct about the PAP. Even with anonymity of nicks, Singaporeans generally are cautious.

Life is such. But then again, there have wonderful contributions from real insiders. Some of us caught the message and things like that are never found in Hardware Zone and its ilk.

I hope people like Dot, MIP4, Lucin4 and whole lot of them cross the divide and come over. I am not likely to go over and some prick with paid membership decides to get Walt to ban me because he thought I put QXP real NRIC on the forum. I can imagine the look on their face when the NRIC and the algorythnm turned out to be false. And they complain about PAP and its method.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't stand LTS for the same reasons as Bro Ah Guan. I cannot stand LTS for the filth that he has spread in this forum, the many impersonations he has made and the mockery of religon that he has made by pretending to be Bhuddist and then Christian.

And since when are we from the same locale? Ah Guan in WA meh?

I know the feeling and the moment he appears on the thread, it is doomed.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
This post needs to be archived, excellent summary Bro:smile:

PS. Just afew other notables...Jacys, Sarat(something or other GMS' mate from HK?) and that 'gal' from NHG, does 'she' really exist in the first place:rolleyes::confused:...Jufrie and his gang(include Tok:biggrin:) in that thread of his...oh yes and can't leave out Lambaste/Chorut:p

Btw I would like to think that I was actually engaging Dr Chee and his sister when they apparently entered Sam's old cafe on the limited occasions after GEs.:wink:

The beauty of the forum then was that it was recognised as a no holds barred political forum that was clearly partisan (anti-pap). However falsehoods and unsubstantiated facts about the PAP were addressed by those who were anti-pap but preferred to address the truth aspects. So there was some sort of accountability.

SDP supporters were pretty good lot then. (you know my extremely conservative stand on SDP ) They were informative and provided valuable snippets from the press and other articles where the fucking old man and the PAP said something 10 years ago but did the opposite.

GMS by nature was stubborn but a genuine, passionate and helpful opposition identity. He always drew fire on things like Catherine Lim, Finland, Buddhism etc. As he was associated with WP, it drew fire as well. Some could not distinguish the difference. Andrew Loh (Pmonkey) who was a disciple of the PAP having seen chenai, India spoke the PAP gospel. Then he switched to WP and started going on a recruitment drive. And his methods was questionable and drew even more fire. The fallout was GMS and Chia leaving the WP.

All this while, there was 3rd party that used all opportunities to set things on fire and thats our man Avantas or Think nothing of Wayangparty Fame. He first started life as anti WP but thats fine until he did the posters, used Lockliberal name and began a spree of character assasination - spreading lies and rumours about affairs. GMS, Melvin Tan, Low Thia Kiang, bore the brunt of it. He too started the rumour about Chia using a different nick. Claims to be SDP supporter but I don't think so. He has since found a new calling and hopefully sticks to it.

Thinkqall seems to have disappeared. He came from nowhere and shortly after suggested the protest at Centrepoint together with Robox and Insurance01. Avantas using the nick Thinknothing gave Thinkall hell. He was trying to his best to stop the protest by claiming that skulls will be broken. Thats when I realised that this guy was working with the establishment and was attempting to stop the 1st genuine attempt by SBF to hold something outside the ether of cyberworld. After the event, thinknothing became very quiet and took a series of other nicks - Namqiong, limtuakang etc.

Now back to F4 and their implosion. When it happenned and the identities revealed, there was rush to repair or create a new persona and next thing you know, they became SDP strongest "supporters" and everyone else who was not with SDP became a PAP mole. Overnight these chaps became socio-political bloggers, activists and only stopped short of calling themselves Freedom Fighters. Egos are wonderful things and more valauble than a combustion engine - Articles written, events organised, opinions expressed, submissions made. In 2007, anyone who was reading SBF thought it was an SDP forum and then you also had Robox losing his mind here. The forum came to a griding halt when they realised that their paid membership in Delphi carried weight and began to seek banishment with Walt's help. They got caught when GMS and Lockliberal sought their stand but instead of denying it chose to evade by stating that people should follow forum rules. Obviously each of them knew what had happenned and if one lied the rest in the group would know.

Then the one liners began to hold forth - no contributions in the form of information or genuine opinions and even an attempt to hold a discussion. A smart alec remark of a few words and nothing else. Anyone disagreeing is a PAP mole. Then the stalking took on a new intensity. Bob Sim and NgEjay (this should draw the man out from his persona repairing work) chasing each other all over the forum including the new one. I stopped eating Guava for some time since.

Eventually people stop contributing - all because of 4 chaps and their vanities.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both of you are masturbating each other in this thread. Get real and get a life.
The only truth to the closure of the original Delphi forum is because Leongsam had always sought anonymity but the Delphi format was turning out to be an unexpected risk for him, as it became evident that the Delphi moderator Walt Howe is an utter asshole who could turn into a smoking gun. Get that into your freaking heads, both of you.

The closure of the Delphi forum has nothing to do with the bickerings and flamewars of LTS and the gang of 4. The fact that WP members. GMS and Dr. Chee decided to post and use the forum for their political agenda also exposed the forum to political risk to Leongsam.

Let's face this squarely and assess the risk. During and after the 2006 election, the Delphi forum had become too risky to maintain.

It has nothing to do with the antics of LTS or the gang of 4. There were much more happenings in the forum by other members during that period besides exposing of the identities. Indeed, I do agree that Bob is a pain in the ass and he got this moron Ejay entangled by exposing his identity in the forum. Once his identity was exposed, Ejay decided to join SDP to prove a point that he does not mind his identity to be exposed in the forum.

Of course, the trend then was for WP supporters and SDP supporters to be vocal and throwing m&d at each other and amongst other non-affiliated members in the forum. There was Lamei and there was PMonkey. Lamei's identity is known but PMonkey's identity is not. But it did not matter. What matters is that if Delphi decides to release the IPs of any members to whoever ask for it, the ISPs can nail the identity to the person. It is as risky as that, but many of them are still foolhardy to it. Some of the members are residing outside Sinkiepore. These members can instigate but their identities will be safe. Only local IPs are not safe, because Singtel, Pacnet and Starhub are one big family anyway. Get real, people.

It was during that time that the Centrepoint thingie was gaining momentum. To maintain the Delphi forum in such a combustible climate is indeed risky, when we have idiots like Robox, Insurance01 and Thinkall, who are dickheads, gesturing and excreting all over the forum with their slogan-shouting posts.

At that point in time, Walt Howe was banning members indiscriminately and one member who was banned named Kojakbt was very vocal about it. Who this Kojakbt is, frankly, is anybody's guess, but a good guess is that he is affiliated to an opposition party, in anonymity.

To shut the original forum down was the right thing for Leongsam to do. It was to protect all members' identities from being exposed by the asshole Walt Howe, for it had become evident that this asshole Walt Howe and Delphi as a whole, is a liability and a risk, for this asshole has shown that he is capable of compromising members identities, if powerful people asked of him.

To protect his own identity and members' identities, Leongsam took an altruistic step to shut down the forum that he so painstakingly grew for more than ten years, before powerful political people decide to make their move on the forum.

Now, this forum is hosted in his own servers. The only one who could release IPs would be him. The only one who could keep a record of members' posts is him. He can delete all posts and shutdown this forum and there will not be a trace, but he does not need to do that. At least, he has fullest control now.

Leongsam serves a higher purpose in the evolving social-political-activism landscape of Sinkiepore. Here, in this forum, you can scream and slam and make carricatures of political figures and you are safe to do so, somewhat. At least, it will be safer posting here than doing it at Delphi. You can bet on that. However, in closing, I like to say one more thing. To access this present forum, you cannot use Tor. Leongsam has quietly banned Tor's IP, correct me if I am wrong. LOL.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy to hear your views...however I don't think this thread is particularly linked to the reasons behind the old SBF Delphi closure.

As an aside I wonder why chaps like say John Harding have not crossed over?

The only truth to the closure of the original Delphi forum is because Leongsam had always sought anonymity but the Delphi format was turning out to be an unexpected risk for him, as it became evident that the Delphi moderator Walt Howe is an utter asshole who could turn into a smoking gun. Get that into your freaking heads, both of you.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy to hear your views...however I don't think this thread is particularly linked to the reasons behind the old SBF Delphi closure.

As an aside I wonder why chaps like say John Harding have not crossed over?

In that case, both of you please don't write your pieces in such a manner as if to put forth your reasons as to why the old Delphi forum was closed.

The only truth it was closed was because Walt Howe is an indiscriminate asshole and Leongsam was trying to protect the identities of the members so Leongsam banned Walt Howe (and Delphi) forever. :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, I suspect that the immediate reason was Robox baiting people with religious and racial comments and then complaining to Delphi and seeking to bring down the forum. Delphi not keeing the host abreast of decisions. Not sure if you recall that for 1st time Sam attempted to ban an individual in this case Robox and found out that it could not be done by the forum host.

Like all things in life, its usually a mixed bag of reasons for such decisions.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
No did not catch that one.

Back to the resident forum pest and the motley crew (curiously enough this phrase now appears to be bandied about in other forums/threads:biggrin:), did the fallout between him and F4 happen before E-Jay's open critical letter of LTK/WP in the ST Forum?

Yes, I suspect that the immediate reason was Robox baiting people with religious and racial comments and then complaining to Delphi and seeking to bring down the forum. Delphi not keeing the host abreast of decisions. Not sure if you recall that for 1st time Sam attempted to ban an individual in this case Robox and found out that it could not be done by the forum host.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No did not catch that one.

Back to the resident forum pest and the motley crew (curiously enough this phrase now appears to be bandied about in other forums/threads:biggrin:), did the fallout between him and F4 happen before E-Jay's open critical letter of LTK/WP in the ST Forum?

Like everything else before the fallout, the fallout had nothing to do with politics. It might just as well be over a bar of soap. According to Bob, Ramseth during an MSN session told the lady in the group what Bob had told him about her and group during an MSN message and all hell broke loose. Ramseth holds the key here. Now you know why I call him Teflon.

Politics was an afterthought except for Chia. Bob was critical of the PAP and supportive of the SDP/WP but did a u-turn after the fallout. As the PAP never responds to anything on the net and GMS was always on the net, WP became a target of F4, 2 of whom began new persona building exercise and needed a cause and a target. Sarek held the fort for a while and then gave up.

Dumb Bob began to spiral downwards while clones went after him and he thought he was at the forefront of the French revolution. As F4 got closer to Chee and sister, the more anti SDP he became.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
OIC, thanks for connecting the dots. Yes, Sarek was the name I was trying to recall.

Like everything else before the fallout, the fallout had nothing to do with politics. It might just as well be over a bar of soap. According to Bob, Ramseth during an MSN session told the lady in the group what Bob had told him about her and group during an MSN message and all hell broke loose. Ramseth holds the key here. Now you know why I call him Teflon.

Politics was an afterthought except for Chia. Bob was critical of the PAP and supportive of the SDP/WP but did a u-turn after the fallout. As the PAP never responds to anything on the net and GMS was always on the net, WP became a target of F4, 2 of whom began new persona building exercise and needed a cause and a target. Sarek held the fort for a while and then gave up.

Dumb Bob began to spiral downwards while clones went after him and he thought he was at the forefront of the French revolution. As F4 got closer to Chee and sister, the more anti SDP he became.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes haha i remember now. this bob started to get extremely irritating, pissing of neutral forummers like myself.

i recall he was always showing off about lamei always picking him up in a merc and treating him to dimsum. then he introduced her to the bunch of guys. more showing off by bob. he reveals a little too much private info on the guys. then they quarrelled over some hawker centre upgrading thing. She went off those bunch guys and bob totally lost his marbles spamming nearly every thread in the forum with some buddhist chants and about f4 .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes haha i remember now. this bob started to get extremely irritating, pissing of neutral forummers like myself.

i recall he was always showing off about lamei always picking him up in a merc and treating him to dimsum. then he introduced her to the bunch of guys. more showing off by bob. he reveals a little too much private info on the guys. then they quarrelled over some hawker centre upgrading thing. She went off those bunch guys and bob totally lost his marbles spamming nearly every thread in the forum with some buddhist chants and about f4 .

yes, and everyone got dragged into the cesspool of theirs.