• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the ruin of CHC is due to an evil bitch

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
萧何月下追韩信,成也萧何败也萧何。

Sun was the driving force behind Kong Hee at a time CHC was still small. It's no mean feat to run a church of this size, let alone build it from scratch. When many did not believe in Kong and his vision, Sun did.

It was Sun's unwavering love for Kong that kept Kong going, in good times as well as bad times. I believe deep in the heart of Kong, he knew Sun had always wanted to be a chart-topping singer. But Kong being a visionary, he wanted to offer Sun a greater vision - a crossover into Hollywood where Sun could rub shoulders with the best of the bests in Hollywood. To Kong, the vision was a promise of his love for Sun, and the trip to Hollywood was an insignia of his eternal love. To the unsuspecting public, the vision was codenamed "The Crossover". But to members of the inner circle, it was always "Romancing the Sun".

Sun did justice to her enormous talent. She not only became a chart-topping singer, she also evolved into a fashionista gracing the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Sun was the Cinderella of modern times, but like all Cinderella stories, midnight was beckoning. CAD was never part of the plot, but being a nosey poker they decided to gatecrash the Cinderella party.

They were envious of the modern Cinderella, as many among the team were boring office ladies who could neither sing nor dance like Sun, let alone prance to the tune of China Wine in skimpy outfit. Unknown to Kong, plans for a covert operation were put together just when Sun was doing sinkies proud by flying the red and white flag high in Hollywood. The mission was unceremoniously codenamed - To Catch a Prancing Mustang.

The rest is history.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it really saddening that the brainless minions are still pining on their blind faith on a conman to lead them to heaven.....or maybe hell.

when it's time to awaken idiot choose to remain idiot and still continue to slumber. funny. this sounds like our blurcock voters. :P

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually its the daft 70 percent fault and the stupid chc followers for letting their government and church exploit them,and being too stupid to see what is going on.

oh my lord,can u imagine if Lee kuan yew and Kong Hee commanded these idiots to go out and be stupid and spread forth the gospel of the retards and daft and stupid....all these morons would be shouting hallelujah and praising kong hee and kuan yew like fucktards.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something is terribly wrong when the shepherd is living in luxury while the sheep is forced to pay to upkeep their lavish lifestyle.

I would advise rich preachers to sell all that they have, give them to the poor, and follow Jesus.......

Mark 10:17-31New Living Translation (NLT)

17 As Jesus was starting out on his way to Jerusalem, a man came running up to him, knelt down, and asked, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus asked. “Only God is truly good. 19 But to answer your question, you know the commandments: ‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. You must not cheat anyone. Honor your father and mother.’[a]”

20 “Teacher,” the man replied, “I’ve obeyed all these commandments since I was young.”

21 Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22 At this the man’s face fell, and he went away sad, for he had many possessions.

23 Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God!” 24 This amazed them. But Jesus said again, “Dear children, it is very hard to enter the Kingdom of God. 25 In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
MIW got plenty of xtians living in luxury and they further self enrich by making more ministers so that most if not all will vote for Kee chiu the annoy future leeders. So you see the gong cheebye 70% has no problem with that. What more is a small church. Really small wu see big wu.