• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the ruin of CHC is due to an evil bitch

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why?

why would such a money making church succumb to the whimp of a horseface bitch who totally cannot sing, cannot dance and don't even have a face?

what in the heaven did fcuk choy see in her to bring to his own ruins?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the wise and awaken, it would probably be a sign from god to quit this condemned church. however, the majority is probably too brain-washed to quit after years of poisons from fcuk choy feeding to them every sundays. may god have mercy on them!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why?

why would such a money making church succumb to the whimp of a horseface bitch who totally cannot sing, cannot dance and don't even have a face?

"Then he said to me, 'The waters which you saw, where the Harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues'" (Revelation 17:15).

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
without the bitch, fcuk choy has no words.

Very strange, in the name of the cross over project, over $50 million in church funds were manipulated to support a horsy singer who acted like a slut in an unsellable video. In the process, she, her child and her husband get to enjoy more than top class living in the USA and Singapore, got to enjoy tours to so many countries, got to spend money like water on so many luxurious goods, etc, etc.

The BIG QUESTION IS - what the hell did the cross over project achieve?

Did it result in adding 10,000 more foolish adherents to the CHC and bring in many many more millions of funds to CHC?

How did just merely promoting the success of a horsy, untalented singer lead to the acceptance of CHC religious teachings thereby converting thousands to the CHC folds ??? :confused::confused: Did this really happen??? No one seem to have raise these questions throughout the long lasting trial.....:confused::eek::eek:

Anyone did a cost benefit analysis of the cross over project??? If yes, pray, tell.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Christians should be very well aware of the story about Queen Jezebel leading her husband King Ahad astray into worshipping false gods. :wink:

Well, it's happening before your very eyes. Too bad you dimwits are too blind to see. :cool:

Look at all the CHC diehard gong kias camping outside the courthouse to show support for their false idols. :rolleyes:

cityone.jpg

citytwo.jpg

citythree.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i read the news in disbelief. the bitch said "they were disappointed by the outcome....."

obviously in their pious christian context, there is no such thing as repentance. it's such a sad day for the christianity.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
why?

I didn't know the exceptional familee were followers of Kong hee. But she has been suay everywhere she touched. So no surprise

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Kong is a MGTOW, this will not happen and he will be an honest and popular priest.

To bad, he chose to be a mangina and screwed himself and others bad.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
why?

CHC is evil, it's a fake church used by tricksters to con for tithes and donations. Sinkies are so dumb and gullible to fall for it.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe my mind is to complex......

i was thinking , hell! why didn't they announce the verdict before GE2015? could it be that the gahmen was apprehensive they might lose the CHC minions' votes if they were to condemned kong hee then than now?

it's like why they announce the goofup in SGH after the GE than before.

is this case also politicised?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe my mind is to complex......

i was thinking , hell! why didn't they announce the verdict before GE2015? could it be that the gahmen was apprehensive they might lose the CHC minions' votes if they were to condemned kong hee then than now?

it's like why they announce the goofup in SGH after the GE than before.

is this case also politicised?
had they issue verdict before Se[t 11 tjere will be at least 210 000 votes lost

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
had they issue verdict before Se[t 11 tjere will be at least 210 000 votes lost

if sinkies need to be that stupid to witness a verdict so as to decide theri vote, then i advise people to leave this stupid sinkie place... oh wait.. people are actually leaving that sinkie shithole now.