• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Rigged US Election

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2024-cm.jpg

Bart van Leeuwen
25 November 2020
Back to 2024
Donald Trump could potentially run for the 2024 US elections – as could another member of his family,
including his eldest daughter, Ivanka.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The United States was attacked through a digital coup using election software and vote changing cyber weapons. It was an Act of War.
Anyone thinking this is just about a legal and fair vote is living in a dream world. POTUS can use ALL means necessary to defend the Republic."
Bards of War...

Ashtar called it and I keep repeating it. This is BEYOND just a screw up in the vote. This is beyond even deliberately screwing up the vote. I think the deep state's been trying to get Trump to battle with them because that's always been their game anyway. This is war.
They're always about getting you to play their game their way and they're doing this to Trump now. When you don't play their game, when you play your own game, they're lost - they don't know how to handle you. Hopefully arresting them will resolve the issue but there are so many more deep staters than the ones who'll be arrested.

Sharon Stewart

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The United States was attacked through a digital coup using election software and vote changing cyber weapons. It was an Act of War.
Anyone thinking this is just about a legal and fair vote is living in a dream world. POTUS can use ALL means necessary to defend the Republic."
Bards of War...

Ashtar called it and I keep repeating it. This is BEYOND just a screw up in the vote. This is beyond even deliberately screwing up the vote. I think the deep state's been trying to get Trump to battle with them because that's always been their game anyway. This is war.
They're always about getting you to play their game their way and they're doing this to Trump now. When you don't play their game, when you play your own game, they're lost - they don't know how to handle you. Hopefully arresting them will resolve the issue but there are so many more deep staters than the ones who'll be arrested.

Sharon Stewart
Please try your pathetic gaslighting in Hollywood...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
After 4 years Trump still doesn't get it...

POTUS is not some TV social media internet ratings image brand game...

Trump continues to let the pandemic rip...he could not care about the grave consequences this is causing to the American society...close to 2k Americans dying everday...hospitals fast reaching over load...1 in 6 now queuing at food banks across the country...

And all Trump cares about is brand image and self interest...very sad pathetic character...worse still a pathological liar...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally disagree with you on that. I am looking forward for Trump to sworn in the 2nd term.
I hope trump wins..but the swamp has stolen the erection..so trump winning is a long shot. Even his court appointees are turning against him. The corrupt are the winners

Last edited: