• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Rigged US Election

Splendicker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep on living in Trump's lalaland parallel universe of lies, misinformation, disinformation and conspiracy theories...

Meanwhile in the actual real world reality, GA has almost finished it's recount and audit of the votes and will have to certify the vote count by Friday 20th...

btw all this is being done by GOP election officials in GA and thus far the recount still appears to favour Biden notwithstanding sneaky interference from Trump toady Lindsey Graham trying to get the GOP secretary of state of GA not to recount certain legal Biden votes....thank goodness the GOP election officials in GA have thus far acted with honesty and integrity and have given the election 2020 a clean bill of health, in effect telling Trump and his motley crew to FO....same applies to other GOP election officials in other swing states...kudos to them...
Thank you for updating, keep on update till 20th Jan 2021 to welcome the US new President Mr. Joe Biden the Joker.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update on the Kraken effect!

Afraid of following their trail of fraud and facing hard years in jail, Nevada officials now refuse to certify the election result with Biden winning and say they want to investigate more 'irregularities' they would have spotted. What is it? They realize that the military has always chased them, the Dems are panicking at the most and now they would do anything, including admitting the theft only to escape as little as possible, especially since the Order signed by Trump in 2018 gives the chills because there is a complementary punishment of CONFISCATION OF Everything TO THE ones who committed the FRAUD! (so now wake up? after they will lost everything through comitting fraud? You need to do this to wake these people up, kind of sad, isn't it)

In a few days in all the states where Biden won with false votes the same will happen, the rats will abandon his sinking ship to get the skin out!

https://www.facebook.com/bernardo.antonaccienlightenedlove.3?__cft__[0]=AZVT_Hz-KmgYib26nH5V7dKo99sozGGusWj9P5mIJg2x3LcQfIOSC8wzP4aAp6cZOBw9gng0O-ccHIsg0-DD_QhZv1YRi00yGCNwQRGt6PUL8JG9YsC6nac-XL0gu-B9gwy2u6EMIG6pyXizucKm5pd1cuNscBRGqci3eKbzfNQsSg&__tn__=<<,P-R

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
EmPF2UMUYAIRHI7.jpg
EnBfDYZVgAEWsdb.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
UPDATE from Sidney Powell:

"Trump votes were programmed to switch to Biden ahead of time, but Trumps votes were so high, it didn't work right because they didn't set their algorithms high enough"
This is why they stopped counting!
Basically, the Dems overplayed their hand and got caught.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1605676326386.png

You are being too nice to Biden by giving him such benevolent advice. I like that you are nice. However, he should be an example for the world to see how deep state influence can land him badly. Stay away from anything self-serving deep state. Now i am guessing which month of next year will Biden go to prison.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is H U G E ! ANYONE who certifies illegal votes are subject to PERJURY. Virtually EVERY state representative who has to certify these votes will be held accountable and I don't think ANYONE wants to spend the rest of their life in jail supporting illegal votes for Sleepy Joe. According to Sidney Powell, Trump got AT LEAST 80 million votes!!!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biden and gang looking for funds to pay for lawyers now??? I thought Biden got paid $2 million a month from CCP? This money is so dark that it can't be put under Light???

1605708387190.png

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't dream 100% fair election.
It will never happen every where

But Trump is smart plan to use military power to handle this instead of his spy agencies
Trump is the person to start the world into getting things into merit, honour and integrity into the future of this world. People have to learn that fairness comes from the people themselves, not the politicans.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump is the person to start the world into getting things into merit, honour and integrity into the future of this world. People have to learn that fairness comes from the people themselves, not the politicans.
I am not a supporter for Trump or Biden.
But neither can we depend on any of them to set things right across the world.
This are politicians and LIAR........

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a supporter for Trump or Biden.
But neither can we depend on any of them to set things right across the world.
This are politicians and LIAR........
Fair enough, that is what you had experience and saw in the past. This is your conclusion of things which you expect to see in the future.

However, the future, as what i see will be different from the past. I am not a fan of politics as well but Trump is the key to the future of earth. He will set forth the motion of systems of integrity in the future in many areas of the society. Power will be given to the people and people will set the standard of integrity.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me: Ashtar, what's going on with Trump and Biden?
A: Hello Sharon. I see you're tired so I'll be brief.

Me: They're fighting it out in court but Biden isn't even slowing down. Even though he knows he's a crook, the vote count is false, he's still going ahead as if he won. Why is he doing that?
A: Because he is a liar.

Me: What does he stand to get from doing this? What is he playing at?
A: It hasn't been conceded yet, Sharon.

Me: Okay. So he's acting like he still has a chance.
A: He will not back down, Sharon. He will insist he won long past the day that Trump takes office. If you don't see it, there's a fight for the white house, the actual building itself. The one who sits in that chair gets to make the decisions for the country and remember the Deep State still has a lot of its infrastructure in place.

Me: He's not going to back down.
A: No. It will have to be done by force. He will be forced to back down. He and the democrats. There will be an actual fight over the white house. If you've noticed there are guards around the white house and fencing has gone up. Security has tightened down.

Me: I don't live there but it wouldn't surprise me.
A: He's not planning on conceding anything. He's not planning on being defeated. There will have to be a battle. Ivo predicted a civil war for America perhaps, well this would be it.

Me: Oh God.
A: Biden and the Democrats are not going to give in unless they are arrested. The only way to eliminate them from this race is to arrest them.

Me: Okay, I'm good with that.
A: You understand that this is the battle for the Deep State or freedom of humanity being played out in this electoral battle.

Me: Yes.
A: That is it. Right there: the dark versus the Light personified in Biden and Trump, and Democrat vs Republican.

Me: Sorry, I was distracted thinking about my post. It wasn't written the way I'd intended and it's like someone changed the text.
A: That wouldn't surprise me.
Biden isn't worried about what is legal. He simply wants the control over the country and he's willing to bring in the Chinese army to get it.
Trump is aware of this. Don't worry.

Me: I worry.
A: Well, don't. He's aware of this and has his forces ready. They're being arrested already as we speak.

Me: This is hard to imagine.
A: Well, that's what's happening. Don't worry, many of the world's forces are backing Trump.

Me: Some aren't.
A: No, but we are as well. The Light stands behind Trump and we won't allow him to lose grasp of the presidency. He won it fairly and squarely, and he's not to give up control to any criminals.

Me: Okay, thanks, Ashtar. I'm just flabbergasted because nobody is stopping this narrative of the Demoncrats winning.
A: It's because there's no way the people of earth will support their win unless they lie about it. The people have to be lied to, otherwise they're out.

Me: Okay, thank you.
A: Adonai.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump's pathetic lame absurd fraud claims continue in the public media to con his 73m scammed sucker MAGA supporters...

But...

In the Courts...where the rule of law is applied...and proper actual factual evidence has to be produced and proved....Trump keeps on losing...in fact his hair dye melt down lawyer Rudy Giuliani even admitted No Fraud claims in Court when asked by the Judge...why the u-turn?... Because in public Trump, Giuliani, Powell, Ellis etc can say anything they want, lie, misinformed and disinform...but in the Courts, Trump's lawyers like Giuliani cannot make such baseless claims, lie and mislead the Courts because they owe a duty to the Courts and would be disbarred if found to do so...so Giuliani and gang balls and cunt shrink in Courts and have to admit and concede No Fraud...

Latest lost in the Courts...in PA yesterday where the Judge threw out Trump and Giuliani's case because there was No evidence of fraud...

Btw in the GA Courts which also threw out Trump and Lin Woods case... Appears Lin Woods attached an affidavit very lamely trying to sketch out the totally bogus Dominion fraud issue...well no prizes for guessing, the Judge had no time for such baseless wild conspiracy theory and threw out the case...

Bottom line Trump has no standing in any of his legal cases because he has evidence and proof to back up his bogus fake claims of widespread fraud in a Court setting where the rule of law applies...

So now Trump trying to steal the election by blocking the certification of the votes, cause chaos to the electoral college vote system so he can sneak in his own GOP majority state legislatures to overturn the legal popular vote in favour of Biden...