• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Rigged US Election

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're legally right.

But given all big social media, hollywoods, MNCs, and states media etc are own or manipulated by the deepstate the 'Hidden Hands' /Cabal behind all these you get to see the big picture when even our ST straits times , England and many other states leaders or Presidents/Prime Ministers all singing the same tune you know we're farked simple as that.

Do you think the Judge would go against all these or the same 'system' he relies on or even approve the case ? :P <3

u love china communist so much right... wait till china communist attack taiwan... and take over south china sea by force.... and wait till they say yes to a north korea attack south korea....

good luck to your communist idealogy.

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the US election, not international election. Singing tune do not determine the outcome of the election which requires Law to determine it. The media is controlled by the cabal and the cabal is losing. This is how the media is trying to manipulate the consent of the masses to a Biden win but many people know better.

USA judge, i believe is not like Singapore judge that operate under the control and corruption of PAP. No judge should be controlled by anything. somemore usa has diff level of judge: state, federal, national. Very diff from Singapore which can be easily corrupted.

What Trump executed is a MILITARY OPERATION. When a country is in danger, military operation is activated. No bombs and guns, it is the mind manipulation and exposure. I read that it has been planned 2 years ago.

tenor.gif

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow, so easy ah?
haaaa

people like u simple minded ...no wonder china communist love all the simple minded dickson.

no wonder u sound like my collleage ... all support biden.... due to a small bird brain who dun think deep enough and who dun look at the deeper side of a thing.

no ONE against china.not even me!!!

WE ARE ONLY AGAINST THE ONE RULING CHINA AND TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH THEIR COMMUNIST IDEA,LOGY.

THAT ONE IS COMMUINIST OF CHINA!!!

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
people like u simple minded ...no wonder china communist love all the simple minded dickson.

no wonder u sound like my collleage ... all support biden.... due to a small bird brain who dun think deep enough and who dun look at the deeper side of a thing.

no ONE against china.not even me!!!

WE ARE ONLY AGAINST THE ONE RULING CHINA AND TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH THEIR COMMUNIST IDEA,LOGY.

THAT ONE IS COMMUINIST OF CHINA!!!

lmao u ownself retarded call normal ppl retarded, problem is retards like u dont even know ur a retard and think u ownself very smart, lol

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyone do watch.the rightness will not lost.the evil of the leftist... corruption... china communist will lost but ... only time will tell when.

the evil will go down.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u love china communist so much right... wait till china communist attack taiwan... and take over south china sea by force.... and wait till they say yes to a north korea attack south korea....

good luck to your communist idealogy.

I hate CCP even more than USa. Which part of my reply you quoted did you get the idea that i love communist, please enlighten ! ?

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
lmao u ownself retarded call normal ppl retarded, problem is retards like u dont even know ur a retard and think u ownself very smart, lol

hi dickson.... u know what u doing and u know it well.u know what... hell awaitng.not happy?becos u are evil at heart!!!

now got it?mr small head dickson?????

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyone do watch.the rightness will not lost.the evil of the leftist... corruption... china communist will lost but ... only time will tell when.

the evil will go down.

since u hate china so much then dont anything made in china lah, in case u retard want to tell lies that u never buy anything made in china, everyone will know ur a lying retarde coz almost everything, from your underwear and your mothers bra and panties are all made in china, lol

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
since u hate china so much then dont anything made in china lah, in case u retard want to tell lies that u never buy anything made in china, everyone will know ur a lying retarde coz almost everything, from your underwear and your mothers bra and panties are all made in china, lol
eh..why u still entertaining the clown?
haaaa

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi dickson.... u know what u doing and u know it well.u know what... hell awaitng.not happy?becos u are evil at heart!!!

now got it?mr small head dickson?????

from the way u talk, u shld be no more than 14 or 15, did u pass your maths and geography? world politics is too complex for your tiny pubescent brain

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
biden win is all a plan.usa election faud is all a plan.

the china ccp ... and biden ... attack taiwan... control usa and take over usa is all aplan.

the usa leftist want to take over usa all a plan.

like the starwar movie.... the dark force are taking over the world.now.... the rebel will fight back....

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
from the way u talk, u shld be no more than 14 or 15, did u pass your maths and geography? world politics is too complex for your tiny pubescent brain

u are the evil force... and we are the rightness will stop u!!! watch your back dickson.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
biden win is all a plan.usa election faud is all a plan.

the china ccp ... and biden ... attack taiwan... control usa and take over usa is all aplan.

the usa leftist want to take over usa all a plan.

like the starwar movie.... the dark force are taking over the world.now.... the rebel will fight back....

bla bla bla yada yada yada...ah boy your mummy calling u to go do your homework and sleep early, tomor still got school hor, lol