• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Rigged US Election

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
fren, 've u forgotten how the soviet union collapsed ..? :geek:
the way i see is how to let tiong change peacefully
too sudden we all suffer
too slow we also will suffer
the younger tiongs are more exposed to global info
matter of time they will want change
probably not in our generation
maybe another one or two gen after...

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
too sudden we all suffer

moi dont really care abt tiong, just happy to buy cheap n good stuffs on taobao, save alot of $...imagine a robot vacuum cleaner for only $15, for that price u can only buy a mop here, and quality also not bad hor very functional..lau slut also always buy her vibrators there :biggrin:

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
moi dont really care abt tiong, just happy to buy cheap n good stuffs on taobao, save alot of $...imagine a robot vacuum cleaner for only $15, for that price u can only buy a mop here, and quality also not bad hor very functional..lau slut also always buy her vibrators there :biggrin:
haaaa
agree
but those cheap stuff will all be gone when china wages goes up faster than productivity
it happens in japan, south korea
it happens everywhere when a cuntry develops
it will reach that maturing line
same for singapore
when that happens, tiong and tiong people will need to change

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
too sudden we all suffer
Gorbachev got smoked by Maggie Thatcher, to open up the USSR and adopt the AngMo democracy... the result was civil wars, disaster and the USSR broke up... Maggie on record is a running dog for Ronald Reagan back then. .
If ur still not convinced...jus look at india..the world largest democracy.. :geek:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gorbachev got smoked by Maggie Thatcher, to open up the USSR and adopt the AngMo democracy... the result was civil wars, disaster and the USSR broke up... Maggie on record is a running dog for Ronald Reagan back then. .
If ur still not convinced...jus look at india..the world largest democracy.. :geek:

ya tiong 1.5 bil pop not easy to manage, amdk just want to stir shit with taiwan and hk, hoping to see it go down the same self destruct route like the former soviet union and cis

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya tiong 1.5 bil pop not easy to manage, amdk just want to stir shit with taiwan and hk, hoping to see it go down the same self destruct route like the former soviet union and cis
even thai and thaksin try to change a much smaller thailand
but not succeeded yet
takes time
as younger thais become more open and grow older and have more say, it will happen

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let it End.jpg

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Biden declare the next president.. This is interesting.. Let's see what happen next.

If the voting centers or authority does not call out fraud that means the ‘system’ the deepstate or swamp whatever you might want to call it will have the last laff.

Dotard was supported but not anymore because he avoided wars theses 4 years & even against Covid.

I know he’s trying to ‘wake’ the people in his ways but sadly people chose to live in lies, I understand.

The currency of our world is war, conflicts & fear hence submission. Always has been always will be or at least still is.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the voting centers or authority does not call out fraud that means the ‘system’ the deepstate or swamp whatever you might want to call it will have the last laff.

Dotard was supported but not anymore because he avoided wars theses 4 years & even against Covid.

I know he’s trying to ‘wake’ the people in his ways but sadly people chose to live in lies, I understand.

The currency of our world is war, conflicts & fear hence submission. Always has been always will be or at least still is.
The media said that Biden wins, not official leh. Media is just loudspeaker. Trump will sent it to the courts. The court will decide who wins. I believe the courts will look at votes too. I do not consent to Biden as President yet.

I want to ask pple what is the offical declaration of a legitimate president and how is it done?

1604801722613.png

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The media said that Biden wins, not official leh. Media is just loudspeaker. Trump will sent it to the courts. The court will decide who wins. I believe the courts will look at votes too. I do not consent to Biden as President yet.

I want to ask pple what is the offical declaration of a legitimate president and how is it done?

dotard will be lucky if he dont go to jail, lol

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

for a silly trumptard like u, even after biden is sworn in, its still not official...lol, u contradictimg yourself lah, u alrdy keep harping that the deep state is the almighty power that makes or break, so wats so difficult to break your beloved orange monkey? lol

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
for a silly trumptard like u, even after biden is sworn in, its still not official...lol, u contradictimg yourself lah, u alrdy keep harping that the deep state is the almighty power that makes or break, so wats so difficult to break your beloved orange monkey? lol

unlike you .,.. a second farker dickson in the making.

puke

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

View attachment 95325

You're legally right.

But given all big social media, hollywoods, MNCs, and states media etc are own or manipulated by the deepstate the 'Hidden Hands' /Cabal behind all these you get to see the big picture when even our ST straits times , England and many other states leaders or Presidents/Prime Ministers all singing the same tune you know we're farked simple as that.

Do you think the Judge would go against all these or the same 'system' he relies on or even approve the case ? :P <3

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're legally right.

But given all big social media, hollywoods, MNCs, and states media etc are own or manipulated by the deepstate the 'Hidden Hands' /Cabal behind all these you get to see the big picture when even our ST straits times , England and many other states leaders or Presidents/Prime Ministers all singing the same tune you know we're farked simple as that.

Do you think the Judge would go against all these ? :P <3
It's the US election, not international election. Singing tune do not determine the outcome of the election which requires Law to determine it. The media is controlled by the cabal and the cabal is losing. This is how the media is trying to manipulate the consent of the masses to a Biden win but many people know better.

USA judge, i believe is not like Singapore judge that operate under the control and corruption of PAP. No judge should be controlled by anything. somemore usa has diff level of judge: state, federal, national. Very diff from Singapore which can be easily corrupted.

What Trump executed is a MILITARY OPERATION. When a country is in danger, military operation is activated. No bombs and guns, it is the mind manipulation and exposure. I read that it has been planned 2 years ago.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the US election, not international election. Singing tune do not determine the outcome of the election which requires Law to determine it. The media is controlled by the cabal and the cabal is losing. This is how the media is trying to manipulate the consent of the masses to a Biden win but many people know better.

USA judge, i believe is not like Singapore judge that operate under the control and corruption of PAP. No judge should be controlled by anything. somemore usa has diff level of judge: state, federal, national. Very diff from Singapore which can be easily corrupted.

Fuck Trump you sound like CECA

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see nothing wrong with a communist system, as long as the country is progressive, stable, the people are contented...
the china we see today is certainly not the china 30 years back.
over time, the country will open up, it'll have to.... but there's no way the angmo sort democracy to take root, it'll never happen... :geek: