• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The politics thread :)

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah can see that they are damn arrogant to announce this right after their big loss. All the BS about not enough population and their solution is so primary school standard - just keep bringing in foreigners to grow population and keep building infrastructure is so called solution? All know by now the people on the street do not benefit at all from higher population.

SinkieLand no longer for the poor (among the rich). One way is to go North. Another way is to wait for 2016. But fm my observation, seems like ruling party always one step ahead of the ppl. I am pretty sure they are well aware of the harsh reaction fm the ground after announcing the white paper. And i am oso very sure they are well prepared for the 2016 too.:rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are just the regime's walking ATM.. when we are old or become disobedient , we will be replaced by anyone that make money for the regime.

CPF minimum sum....Medisave minimum sum...keep heading North. Withdrawal of CPF fm 62 to 65. Oso heading North. Betul betul panas! Aduh!:mad:

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any plan B or C? :smile:

SinkieLand no longer for the poor (among the rich). One way is to go North. Another way is to wait for 2016. But fm my observation, seems like ruling party always one step ahead of the ppl. I am pretty sure they are well aware of the harsh reaction fm the ground after announcing the white paper. And i am oso very sure they are well prepared for the 2016 too.:rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think WP should voice out this time round, this is definitely not a case of oppose for the sake of opposing. They should oppose loud and clear against such stupid policy. Which country government has it so easy - just keep bringing in new population to grow the economy, don't care the social cohesion and lost of country's identity! Must wait until 2016? The current government ought to be sacked now for proposing such stupid policy, me not familiar with politics, how to cast vote of no confidence to sack the govt??

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun you see they dun let you topple their ship by importing ppl fast and furious..
Figure 5.3M on paper, but on the ground is already exceeded this number, maybe 6M now..
relax..來來..坐下來...喝杯茶,吃个包子. titter.gif

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought this thread is meant for Malaysian politics??? But anyway, MR. NAJIB if you are reading this, may I suggest that you clean up the untidy taxis hogging bukit bintang. 4 lane roads become 2 lanes and 3 lanes become 1 lane. if you can't even manage one road/street, how can you manage a country???

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought this thread is meant for Malaysian politics??? But anyway, MR. NAJIB if you are reading this, may I suggest that you clean up the untidy taxis hogging bukit bintang. 4 lane roads become 2 lanes and 3 lanes become 1 lane. if you can't even manage one road/street, how can you manage a country???

Najib got come here read forum , this forum must be power ! Hope that Mr LHL also know about this forum , haha .
Mr Lee , you cant provide you beloved people with affordable housing and gainfully paid jobs , how can you manage a country with 7M people ?

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any plan B or C? :smile:

Ah Hia, I am very sure u oreidi have Plan B or C in mind ya. :smile:

I think WP should voice out this time round, this is definitely not a case of oppose for the sake of opposing. They should oppose loud and clear against such stupid policy. Which country government has it so easy - just keep bringing in new population to grow the economy, don't care the social cohesion and lost of country's identity! Must wait until 2016? The current government ought to be sacked now for proposing such stupid policy, me not familiar with politics, how to cast vote of no confidence to sack the govt??

Yes, tats abt it. WP can only voice out loud over the immigration policy esp the 6.9 population targeted by 2030. Nothing much WP can do. Sinkies oso cant do much now....except to wait till 2016.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought this thread is meant for Malaysian politics???

Based on what you thought this thread is for Malaysian politics? See post #1 in this thread and original living in JB thread - SG politics is the main reason for pushing people to living in JB. This is not Malaysian forum and SG politics become taboo topic.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought this thread is meant for Malaysian politics???

Read post #6 of tis thread.

But for sinkies, its best not to comment MUCH on Msian politics, imo. We r the guest. Do we have the right to criticise the host? Juz my opinion ya.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly, I really hope all of us have at least plan B.

This ship is sinking fast and it best to move into another ship or to the shore! :smile:

Ah Hia, my plan B (wife ex-msian) is intact.:smile: Cant fail one. But if plan A can execute, better still. Though it doesnt come cheap right now.

Last edited:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, I really hope all of us have at least plan B.

This ship is sinking fast and it best to move into another ship or to the shore! :smile:

Ah Hia, I am very sure u oreidi have Plan B or C in mind ya. :smile:

Where got so easy to sink? Last time was sampan, then they buy a ship, now they change to battleship ready to tank down the voters. Most likely Sinkies kena outlasted to Iskandar after 2030 population bloom. Beyond 2030 when population hit 10M, eventually hell break loose , PAP kena voted out and raped by Indian Citizens, OR overthrown by PRCs, OR LHL kena assassinated by Pinoys.
Overthrown by the same people they bring in , HAHA .

Last edited:

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right! Overcrowded battleship, and could be running nuclear too!

http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/02/03/6-9m-is-like-acquiring-a-nuclear-reactor/

Where got so easy to sink? Last time was sampan, then they buy a ship, now they change to battleship ready to tank down the voters. Most likely Sinkies kena outlasted to Iskandar after 2030 population bloom. Beyond 2030 when population hit 10M, eventually hell break loose , PAP kena voted out and raped by Indian Citizens, OR overthrown by PRCs, OR LHL kena assassinated by Pinoys.
Overthrown by the same people they bring in , HAHA .[/QUOTE]

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If really really high paid jobs tat Sporean cant qualify, then we really need FTs. By all means. And oso no problems with intake of WP..jobs tat Sporeans shy away.

But tere were so so so many EP, S-Pass holders, jobs tat are paid very well, tat can be hold by sporeans...but are given to FTs instead! Wats the point making our children go to Poly or U? Spending so much money. And yet need to compete with the FTs when go for jobs interview?

Why cant it get thru their numbskull? Or they still out of touch with the ppl or simply bo-chap?:rolleyes::mad:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
If really really high paid jobs tat Sporean cant qualify, then we really need FTs. By all means. And oso no problems with intake of WP..jobs tat Sporeans shy away.

But tere were so so so many EP, S-Pass holders, jobs tat are paid very well, tat can be hold by sporeans...but are given to FTs instead! Wats the point making our children go to Poly or U? Spending so much money. And yet need to compete with the FTs when go for jobs interview?

Why cant it get thru their numbskull? Or they still out of touch with the ppl or simply bo-chap?:rolleyes::mad:

They even sponsor sex blogers for scholarship while our children need to pay 100s of thousand to study oversea due to limited quota for locals in our own universities.
Wat to do ? We fail to convice the 60% despite how hard we tried. Best is give up and move to Iskandar .

Last edited: