• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The PAP Internet Brigades

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN can you recommend my uncle this kangtao to earn extra pocket money KNN

All those $0.80 per post kuching kurad.
Ask you uncle to do what ESM GCT do.
Go pay ESM GCT tution fees to do what ESM GCT do.
ESM GCT getting millions for doing what GCT do best

This is about the only thing that fuckhead ESM is good at doing

Fuckhead Goh Chok Tong doing what he can to make LKY happy happy!
Now fuckhead GCT doing same same to Arseloon to keep Arseloon happy happy !
Done by all the maggots/maggotesses in white so that they can laff and laff on way to banks

And for that fuckhead Goh Chok Tong became the Emeritus Senior Minister (ESM) Goh Chok Tong
And getting paid MILLIONS from the $$$$$ ripped off from Singaporeans

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I defend the PAP for free. I do it out of sense of conviction and justice because they are falsely maligned at every turn by the crazy oppie internet bandits.

If people defend the PAP for free, nothing wrong. Btw, you have been doing exceptionally well defending the PAP.

But if these ‘defenders’ of the PAP are paid with taxpayers’ monies, it’s a different ball game altogether. Defending State interests can’t be the same as defending PAP’s interests.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
If people defend the PAP for free, nothing wrong. Btw, you have been doing exceptionally well defending the PAP.

But if these ‘defenders’ of the PAP are paid with taxpayers’ monies, it’s a different ball game altogether. Defending State interests can’t be the same as defending PAP’s interests.

PAP and their poodle the Police here do not even want to defend the flag torn apart by this Keling Ahneh FT.
Saying that is very trivial and that Ahneh can continue to work in DBS and spend his time thinking more ways to tear the fucking flag.

No need for NS as what is there to defend?

More of PAP laffing and laffing to banks and tiewing kanning fucking Stinkies arseholes up high high for them to fuck?

Do Leongsam feel laukuey in defending the flag when PAP and poodle police think it a fucking joke that Ahneh FT rip the fucking flag?
Or no feel lau kuey at all?

Feel shiok shiok???

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard it's very simple, they are desperate for manpower. Intelligence and scruple are not a requirement. All one has to do is to salute the pap flag and swear allegiance. :biggrin:
KNN seriously my uncle doesn't mind working for 10cents per post it's easy money better than posting for nothing KNN

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The government is PAP and PAP is the government.

So there is nothing wrong with using public funds to defend PAP.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government is PAP and PAP is the government.

So there is nothing wrong with using public funds to defend PAP.
It’s something gravely wrong when public funds is used to pay scumbags like you making sexual harassment calling me a whore. PAP should fire you and not endorse such dirty underhanded act.