• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The PAP Internet Brigades

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans still read papers and watch TV? Even an old fart like myself has moved to other sources for my news feed and entertainment.

For farts older than yourself la. Like my parents who are ardent supporters of the PAP and lifetime subscribers to ST and channel 8.

It is my personal mission to see my parents vote opposition once before they kick the bucket. Bribing them with grandchildren has not weakened their resolve. It is an uphill battle for me.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
For farts older than yourself la. Like my parents who are ardent supporters of the PAP and lifetime subscribers to ST and channel 8.

It is my personal mission to see my parents vote opposition once before they kick the bucket. Bribing them with grandchildren has not weakened their resolve. It is an uphill battle for me.

How old are your parents? They can't be much older than I am or they'd already be in caskets or urns.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
How old are your parents? They can't be much older than I am or they'd already be in caskets or urns.

Born in 1940s. Dad still clings on to "last time LKY help us a lot."

But I suppose he is one of the lucky ones who are self sufficient in retirement and don't need to pick cardboard for exercise, hence he can say nice things about the PAP now.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I defend the PAP for free. I do it out of sense of conviction and justice because they are falsely maligned at every turn by the crazy oppie internet bandits.
how can you do a proper job without any tangible motivation? our ministers are all doing a great job because they are rewarded highly

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So it's OK for the opposition to launch attacks on the government on line but it is not OK for the government to fight back?
Yes, it is when they are using taxpayer money to do it. Its call corruption. U want to fight online attacks against the PAP and Familee, then have PAP use its own money.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yes, it is when they are using taxpayer money to do it. Its call corruption. U want to fight online attacks against the PAP and Familee, then have PAP use its own money.

I certainly don't receive a cent of taxpayer money I'm doing it on a matter of principle.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
John is one of the most decent and morally upright characters I have ever had the honor of meeting. Your statement is slanderous.
I have proof of him using sexual harassment in recent thread. No decent and morally upright people will do that. Pap has no right to use my taxes paid to hire such filthy bastards to harm me!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I have proof of him using sexual harassment in recent thread. No decent and morally upright people will do that. Pap has no right to use my taxes paid to hire such filthy bastards to harm me!

John Tan and I are in the same category. We both do volunteer work for the PAP. It would be beneath or dignity to accept remuneration for serving out country.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
John Tan and I are in the same category. We both do volunteer work for the PAP. It would be beneath or dignity to accept remuneration for serving out country.
He has admitted to be paid “a small allowance” for posting. Who knows how small is the small allowance. Probably his entire income is paid by my taxes.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
He has admitted to be paid “a small allowance” for posting. Who knows how small is the small allowance. Probably his entire income is paid by my taxes.

That allowance is to reimburse expenses that we incur when doing our work. We don't earn a cent. In fact very often we have to spend more than the allowance covers.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
images

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I'm a towkay and a volunteer grassroots leader.

I get paid $0.80 per post to cover my expenses like electricity, internet bill and petrol. I submit all my receipts to my RC promptly unlike oppie Chee who was caught cheating on taxi fares despite earning so much money as an NUS lecturer.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That allowance is to reimburse expenses that we incur when doing our work. We don't earn a cent. In fact very often we have to spend more than the allowance covers.

I get paid $0.80 per post to cover my expenses like electricity, internet bill and petrol. I submit all my receipts to my RC promptly unlike oppie Chee who was caught cheating on taxi fares despite earning so much money as an NUS lecturer.

KNN can you recommend my uncle this kangtao to earn extra pocket money KNN