• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Danish fairytale will continue today against Portugal.. I would love to see the face of that fucktard Ronaldo when his Portugal kena early exit from the tournament.. A narrow 2-1 win for Denmark..

The Krauts and the Dutch to draw 2-2..
Welcome to another Ronaldo hater....
CB kuailan 'kiam pa' face see liao who also want to whack

jw5

Loyal
wa lau, still no sub Kerzhakov?:eek:

Kerzhakov is the Russian secret weapon.
He is there to distract the defence so that the wingers/midfielders like Dzagoev can score.
If he actually scores himself, he would have failed in his mission. :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha ..ala Emile Heskey?

He is there to distract the defence so that the wingers/midfielders like Dzagoev can score.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Danish fairytale will continue today against Portugal.. I would love to see the face of that fucktard Ronaldo when his Portugal kena early exit from the tournament.. A narrow 2-1 win for Denmark..

Cannot like this say. Almost the whole of Portugal squad are playing in top flight and there are three players in Mourinho's Real Madrid so the special one actually supported his fellow countrymen. :biggrin: I don't have to hate or like the peacock since i have made $ from Real Madrid wins, draws and upsets. Their last seven games are bad though. 3 draws, 3 defeats and 6-2 thrashing of Bosnia Herzegovina. :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Cannot like this say. Almost the whole of Portuguese squad are playing in top flight and there are three players in Mourinho's Real Madrid so the special one actually supported his fellow countrymen. :biggrin: I don't have to hate or like the peacock since i have made $ from Real Madrid wins, draws and upsets. Their last seven games are bad though. 3 draws, 3 defeats and 6-2 thrashing of Bosnia Herzegovina. :biggrin:

I have $5 on an AOS for Portugal vs Denmark. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot like this say. Almost the whole of Portugal squad are playing in top flight and there are three players in Mourinho's Real Madrid so the special one actually supported his fellow countrymen. :biggrin: I don't have to hate or like the peacock since i have made $ from Real Madrid wins, draws and upsets. Their last seven games are bad though. 3 draws, 3 defeats and 6-2 thrashing of Bosnia Herzegovina. :biggrin:

Will the Peacock rise to the occasion today? :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know you're being facetious here but you're actually right. His role is a "false nine". He stays in attack to give opposing defenders someone to mark. But when Russia attacks, he will go wide or drop deep into midfield and force the defenders to follow him or stay in their defensive positions and look like goondus while Arshavin and Dzagoev run into the space behind them. Very Barcelona-like. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
I know you're being facetious here but you're actually right. His role is a "false nine". He stays in attack to give opposing defenders someone to mark. But when Russia attacks, he will go wide or drop deep into midfield and force the defenders to follow him or stay in their defensive positions and look like goondus while Arshavin and Dzagoev run into the space behind them. Very Barcelona-like. :smile:

That's what Fabregas was meant to do against Italy but he ended up "accidentally" scoring. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

You and Alamaking are brothers? He also hates the peacock :biggrin:

By the way, he seem to be MIA. Dunno if kena captured by the Gong An :p

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If England don't reach 2012 Euro Cup Final, I will eat my KEYBOARD!

White-Chocolate-Keyboard.jpg

eat your white chocolate keyboard? should bet your lan jiao instead. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You and Alamaking are brothers? He also hates the peacock :biggrin:

By the way, he seem to be MIA. Dunno if kena captured by the Gong An :p

Actually is ronaldo more hype than talent? He's really living the life and being fawned by the media, his country, everyone. He wasn't that good looking once. There's a few pics of him looking fat with bad teeth. I wonder if he went for PS or he somehow lost weight.