• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the new THOR movie, beware!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
luckily I was informed about this latest THOR movie.

for those are planning to watch this, please be alerted. after the movie ends and the credits appear, do not go off. I repeat: DO NOT BUZZ OFF as though u are going to lao sai!!

there is a short skit after the credit to reveal something very hideous. if u leave, u miss the best part of the show.

then the credits continue to roll.

AGAIN. STICK ONTO YOUR CHAIR. DO NOT BUZZ OF AGAIN!!!

this irritating style of this thor show comes with another short skit just after the 2nd credits appear.

so if u r watching this movie, stick onto your chair until the lights come on. then u can buzz off to lao sai. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
when I watched the lst avenger, I left when the credits which mean I missed some of the shots after those.

what the hell this movie makers are thinking now using such a lame style??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the new trend of such movie can be best described using the lao sai analogy.

u go jambun lao sai. u wipe, u pull up ur pants, open the door, step out and then the lao sai chwee flows again. u rush back into the cubicle and lao some more. u repeat: wipe, up pants, step out.....and shit!! the sai chwee sipping out again...

really!! these bloody angmos's way of sadism!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There was an imprisoned female alien sex slave featured amongst the post-credits epilogue (a brief 1 second shot). Not kidding.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I go to watch a movie for the overall experience.
Watch from beginning to end.
IMHO movie goers who are late are just plain rude.
Those who can sit thru a 2 hour movie but unwilling to sit another few minutes when credits come on should just stay home to fast forward a DVD.
Patience is another underrated virtue in this day and age.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was lucky that I sat through the 2 credits cos I was very surprised to see many Chinese surnames featured in the credits....and I was wondering was Singapore part of the backdrop people involved in this movie? then suddenly, some film shot appeared!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i miss both, tell me leh, i am not going to waste another 1.5 hours watching the crap again.
the 3-d thingy is shit, everything is blur and dark.
we have to pay more to suffer through an hour.
3-d suck ass. stop this 3-d bullshit.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
i miss both, tell me leh, i am not going to waste another 1.5 hours watching the crap again.
Actually show not too bad. Good storyline. Enjoy this better than Avengers!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

ok, i think the lst shot was about ODIN was a disguise by LOKI. then they took the dunno what black power gem to a funny looking alien for safe keeping. that alien gave a very dubious cheeky smile like he was going to abuse that power gem which means there's gonna be another THOR 3 akan datang.

the 2nd shot was thor teleported to be with his gf. they hugged and kissed their guts out. credits followed again and end. finally!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, i think the lst shot was about ODIN was a disguise by LOKI. then they took the dunno what black power gem to a funny looking alien for safe keeping. that alien gave a very dubious cheeky smile like he was going to abuse that power gem which means there's gonna be another THOR 3 akan datang.

the 2nd shot was thor teleported to be with his gf. they hugged and kissed their guts out. credits followed again and end. finally!!

another sequel to this awful movie franchise................?

THOR-long lah....................