• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the imminent return of gohmeng ah seng - would u suppork him?

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSP imo is being ruled by a bunch of old dead driftwood who actually stymie the advancement and progress of the party. do u see them much in action? NO!! they are just standing by the sideline waiting for one of the luckier candidate to win. when that really happens, they would put strings on the victor and their to puppetmaster him - a feat that is so bloody obvious happening in the paps, hence u have all the PAPS DOGGIES AND ALL THE PAPS LEMBUS barking and mooing to the pleasure of their puppetmaster. :(

we always criticise the pap but then again we ignore the same bloody and even worst internal happening within the opps. tell me, which opp candidate gives u a sense that he's sincere and wanting to better the lives of the voters?

the closest i can presume is SYLVIA LIM but her machinegunning saliva couldn't even scorch any paps. they just use it for "moisturiser". sylvia should be more saliva toxic. one spit from her and her targeted minitoots should be critically impotent. :biggrin:

See! now you admit. everyone you slime in this post including Sylvia Lim. Damn you!

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ah seng's pesky insects and vermins

poor ah seng! almost emotional into tears when he related how those pesky wp insects and vermins who bragged they were "pals". one of the most infamous namcheong - hope u guys still remember this nasty pest - was actually revealed to be the late ramseth :eek::eek::*:

vincent aka ramseth was one of those behind many discords. one of which was the infamous lamei/chiatilik/ngejay/leetahsar big breakdown. he instigated the abc desperate housewife who in turn chocho the halfpast6 lawyer and seduced the nerd into attacking my poor li'l blurcock brother LTS.

there was so much revelation and shocking news!! my god! this is better than any intrigue in the lame mediacorpse series.

i won't tell...yep! i won't tell....let u guys ponder over what had happened. maybe this should be written into a novel or a tv mini-series for mediacorpse. LOL :biggrin:

wah now you say you in touch with Goh meng seng ... amazing ... you out to do damage huh

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal

the trouble why the opps fail was also becos of petty backstabbing. everyone profess they suppork but infact was filled with vile envy and waiting sinisterly to sabo that "star for the moment". in end, it's like a deck of stagged up cards - all come tumbling down and nothing much was achieved.

WP was lucky under the tutelege leadership of low thia khiang and sidekick sylvia lim. but they shouldn't be too complacent and must keep an open eye and an open mind to weed out all the pesky insects and vermins. it's better to have less or none of them parasite than to keep them so that it looks better in an "enlarged" but disloyal group of members.

the question now is : ARE THEY BOLD AND FIRM ENOUGH TO WEED OUT THOSE PESTS?

now you slime WP members! Fuck you lah!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

now you slime WP members! Fuck you lah!

Careful now...he'll put on his 3WhiteTiger suit and come at you next....you can't expect more from that bastard who called his mother a laucheebye and posted a champagne popping image at the thread revealing the passing of Goh Meng Seng's brother.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually who these people are, ah seng already knew and so do i :smile:

they are the so called losers, cowards and nolife.

these are the ones that low thia khiang and sylvia should start culling lest they create more damage to the brand-name opp who's gonna take on more wards in GE2016.

if they could ask ah seng back, he might be happy just to oblige and save him the trouble of starting another party. we even already agreed on the name of the new opp party should it be formed and shall baptise it with fire and take the political scene with storm :smile:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

poor ah seng! almost emotional into tears when he related how those pesky wp insects and vermins who bragged they were "pals".

While it is not unusual to have joined 2 opposition parties (half of those who stood for election did), Goh Meng Seng will join 5 other idiots in getting the dubious, distinguished honour of having joined 3. And yes, Harbans is one of the 5. So, people can judge for themselves.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

as can be seen, very few have much confidence in a good man like gohmengseng to fight against the pap. what else can i say?

anyway, i shall sponsor ah seng and his new party when the times come. i call upon all my richie rich to do that too. we still have our bets on ah seng to win a ward though during the last erection, he made us lost our pants....and our face :(

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal

these are the ones that low thia khiang and sylvia should start culling lest they create more damage to the brand-name opp who's gonna take on more wards in GE2016.

if they could ask ah seng back, he might be happy just to oblige and save him the trouble of starting another party. we even already agreed on the name of the new opp party should it be formed and shall baptise it with fire and take the political scene with storm :smile:

on one hand you pretend to be GMS friend, on the other you sow discord within WP, then you pretend to paint GMS as dying to return to WP, and in all of this you are saying you are involved with GMS party formation process. Go fuck spider lah!

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal

Careful now...he'll put on his 3WhiteTiger suit and come at you next....you can't expect more from that bastard who called his mother a laucheebye and posted a champagne popping image at the thread revealing the passing of Goh Meng Seng's brother.

You are right, he is a bastard. a real bastard.

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal

as can be seen, very few have much confidence in a good man like gohmengseng to fight against the pap. what else can i say?

anyway, i shall sponsor ah seng and his new party when the times come. i call upon all my richie rich to do that too. we still have our bets on ah seng to win a ward though during the last erection, he made us lost our pants....and our face :(

Fuck you understand?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

you fucking hypocrite and a cobra, knn, i will hang and whip you unless you kio tolong...argh ptui!:oIo:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he can join SDA. a clown amongst the clowns n go to those pap grcs like west coast. no lost to the oppo cause.
Had the impression Mr Goh has burnt his bridges with NSP. With what he posted on facebook who will let him back? Simple elimination leaves only SPP as a viable body to accommodate him.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the trouble with many opp candidates is that they are there with an agenda and not for the betterment of the voters.

u can easily tell by the abscence and hibernation of almost ALL of them after GE. where do they go? what do they do? how do they help the voters voluntarily?

while some of the wards pap has lost, those loser pap candidates are still hanging around in the grassroot activities and at least they are still showing to the ward they are there for them whether they win or lose.

does the opps do the same?

sadly, ahseng is also in the hibernation category. but this time he's back .....and the only way to get things done his way would be to start a new opp party with a clean slate and no residual hindrances.

let's wish ah seng good luck and all the best to him!