• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the imminent return of gohmeng ah seng - would u suppork him?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
What we can see is, the Tan Jee Say-Ang Yong Guan partnership and the Goh Meng Seng-Eric Tan partnership are still free agents at this moment.

wrong!

my li'l brother leetahsar, ah seng and I had just prayed to the buddha and becum sworn brothers.

LTS shall be his strategy adviser and i shall back them up with $$$$. the long lost evil twins shall take on the bloody pap. there show would be sparkles :biggrin:

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
wrong!

my li'l brother leetahsar, ah seng and I had just prayed to the buddha and becum sworn brothers.

LTS shall be his strategy adviser and i shall back them up with $$$$. the long lost evil twins shall take on the bloody pap. there show would be sparkles :biggrin:

Don't talk cock la. your posts are out to make fun of GMS. Snake!

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
he can always join back NSP n b ordinary candidate. if its straight off fight w pap he can keep his deposit. if its 3cf than we know the answer

Had the impression Mr Goh has burnt his bridges with NSP. With what he posted on facebook who will let him back? Simple elimination leaves only SPP as a viable body to accommodate him.

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
just confirm whether u suppork him or not. ah seng is reading :smile:
want to criticize GMS and support PAP just say so, don't pretend here and there.
on the surface you post threads critical of PAP but actually you are out to damage OPPO.
You are a snake.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh CT said Goh MS is quitter. How to support?

our capitan seng is actually training fervently in HK. didn't everyone witness his ardent protest in HK every jun or july? he's asking whether anyone here wanna join him there for PROTESTING INTENSE TRAINING this cuming july in HK.

i maybe sponsoring my li'l brother leetahsar there. he's too soft and always gets push around. he needs to be strengthen up and should be training hard now if he and ah seng gonna take on the political arena here. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
want to criticize GMS and support PAP just say so, don't pretend here and there.
on the surface you post threads critical of PAP but actually you are out to damage OPPO.
You are a snake.

NSP imo is being ruled by a bunch of old dead driftwood who actually stymie the advancement and progress of the party. do u see them much in action? NO!! they are just standing by the sideline waiting for one of the luckier candidate to win. when that really happens, they would put strings on the victor and their to puppetmaster him - a feat that is so bloody obvious happening in the paps, hence u have all the PAPS DOGGIES AND ALL THE PAPS LEMBUS barking and mooing to the pleasure of their puppetmaster. :(

we always criticise the pap but then again we ignore the same bloody and even worst internal happening within the opps. tell me, which opp candidate gives u a sense that he's sincere and wanting to better the lives of the voters?

the closest i can presume is SYLVIA LIM but her machinegunning saliva couldn't even scorch any paps. they just use it for "moisturiser". sylvia should be more saliva toxic. one spit from her and her targeted minitoots should be critically impotent. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah seng's pesky insects and vermins

poor ah seng! almost emotional into tears when he related how those pesky wp insects and vermins who bragged they were "pals". one of the most infamous namcheong - hope u guys still remember this nasty pest - was actually revealed to be the late ramseth :eek::eek::*:

vincent aka ramseth was one of those behind many discords. one of which was the infamous lamei/chiatilik/ngejay/leetahsar big breakdown. he instigated the abc desperate housewife who in turn chocho the halfpast6 lawyer and seduced the nerd into attacking my poor li'l blurcock brother LTS.

there was so much revelation and shocking news!! my god! this is better than any intrigue in the lame mediacorpse series.

i won't tell...yep! i won't tell....let u guys ponder over what had happened. maybe this should be written into a novel or a tv mini-series for mediacorpse. LOL :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ah seng's pesky insects and vermins

the trouble why the opps fail was also becos of petty backstabbing. everyone profess they suppork but infact was filled with vile envy and waiting sinisterly to sabo that "star for the moment". in end, it's like a deck of stagged up cards - all come tumbling down and nothing much was achieved.

WP was lucky under the tutelege leadership of low thia khiang and sidekick sylvia lim. but they shouldn't be too complacent and must keep an open eye and an open mind to weed out all the pesky insects and vermins. it's better to have less or none of them parasite than to keep them so that it looks better in an "enlarged" but disloyal group of members.

the question now is : ARE THEY BOLD AND FIRM ENOUGH TO WEED OUT THOSE PESTS?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ah seng's pesky insects and vermins

Bob Sim Kheng Hwee! Will Goh Meng Seng appoint you as the Chairman of his new political party? I think he should. With your past record of hitting your aged father, the calling of your mother a lau cheebye and the living off your poor sister who gave in because she worried about what you will do to the parents, I think you will fit the moral image of the Starship UFO Party real well.....waaahhhhhh...hahahahaahha.................you are cute Bob....LOL.....LOL

Last edited: