• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The hospital I worked at has an insane turnover rate, and insane OT numbers

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe the hospital is haunted ? Hard to work in a place where you keep seeing dead patients roaming about....

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it comes to OT, u have to pay your employees accordingly! No such thing as working for free...
That's why I say SG is always only looking good on the outside but things are rotting inside, no one cares...

I concurred. I'll never work for two things. No ot pay and no food.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem in Singapore is that employees got nowhere to turn to when they are having problems at work caused by poor/unreasonable management-.
What are unions for- to run supermarkets, dentist , insurance . etc2 .?

The first thing that a new govt that comes to power should do is to remove the political links of these 2 organisations- PA and NTUC.

In future, no matter who is the ruling Govt, these 2 organisations- PA and NTUC must be under the Opposition