• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Face of a treacherous Sinkie

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I never liked the term Sinkie but here's one, the husband of Rachelle Ann Beguia - Gay Chao Hui who has been posting treasonous comments for the past 3 years, it reinforces my resolve to shoot traitors

All enemies, foreign and domestic

2gw5hld.jpg

Full name : Gay Chao Hui, Joachime (101% Chinoy name?)

DOB : 14 Febuary 1977

Ethnicity : Chinese

Maritial Status : Married

Job : Civics Tutor in Tampines Junior College

Wife : Rachelle Ann Beguia

Studied in,

Yu Neng Primary School
Bedok View Secondary School
Nanyang Junior College
National University of Singapore

Known as Ramirez or Xoom on PinoySG.com

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If his wife is bad because she is a FT who works in Singapore Heart Centre, then Gay Chao Hui is unforgivable as a Singapore Citizen who is a member of the teaching profession at Tampines Junior College.

Gay Chao Hui should be sacked from all teaching posts.

Now MOE must explain why they employed an anti-Singaporean to teach Singaporeans Civics !!!

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To: ALL <NOBR></NOBR> (2 of 6)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
55536.2 in reply to 55536.1
PSG Social Visitor

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:52 am Post subject: Playgroup for Chi-Noy Son
Dear all Pinoys and Pinays,

I am a Singaporean Chinese and my wife is Pinay. We have an 18 month old son. I am very very keen for my son to mix with other Filipino children and also want him to start learning Filipino language and values. I do not like him to mix with other Singaporean children as I simply am disdainful of their values and self-centeredness. Can any of you recommend a playgroup for our son?
[URL]http://www.pinoysg.com/forum/viewtop...338&highlight=[/URL]

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
Options Reply

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If his wife is bad because she is a FT who works in Singapore Heart Centre, then Gay Chao Hui is unforgivable as a Singapore Citizen who is a member of the teaching profession at Tampines Junior College.

Gay Chao Hui should be sacked from all teaching posts.

Now MOE must explain why they employed an anti-Singaporean to teach Singaporeans Civics !!!

MOE staff/scholar have been involved in few other cases, now one more for them to explain.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOE should terminate his services for posting such a remark; it is a disgrace to his profession and a exceedingly bad example for his students.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now he has to be investigated by MOE. He is a teacher who hates his students. MOE now gets a new problem.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I pity him a bit. But he screwed himself. If he really used his wife FB to post, he will kena from MOE, SAF for making seditious and treacherous remarks. If he lied to cover up for his wife, he will kena from MOE for lying as a teacher, and he will kena from the rest of us for lying to subvert the course of justice in Singapore.

Stupid decision. But he himself ask for it.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inexcusable. I am sure they are not going to sack him but he should be transferred out to another school to show severe this is. The Philippines Govt should also lodge a complaint to MOE to have bite.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroo, now is sinkie internal fighting. What does it have to do with pinoy gahmen?!

Inexcusable. I am sure they are not going to sack him but he should be transferred out to another school to show severe this is. The Philippines Govt should also lodge a complaint to MOE to have bite.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is horrendously intolerable. That pinay cheebye mouth says NSmen will run away, sibei tulan but lanlan, since she pinay, says what she wants. Her cheehong Sg hubby now says that he says one. KNNBCCB. These pair dog-bitch is the type I'll shoot first. One betray Pinoy for Sg hubby $$ and turnaround fucking Sg NS. One betray Sg to protect his cheebye hole. I can tell you, people who betray country for money or cheebye hole will betray any country again.

Last edited:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never liked the term Sinkie but here's one, the husband of Rachelle Ann Beguia - Gay Chao Hui who has been posting treasonous comments for the past 3 years, it reinforces my resolve to shoot traitors

All enemies, foreign and domestic

2gw5hld.jpg

Full name : Gay Chao Hui, Joachime (101% Chinoy name?)

DOB : 14 Febuary 1977

Ethnicity : Chinese

Maritial Status : Married

Job : Civics Tutor in Tampines Junior College

Wife : Rachelle Ann Beguia

Studied in,

Yu Neng Primary School
Bedok View Secondary School
Nanyang Junior College
National University of Singapore

Known as Ramirez or Xoom on PinoySG.com

Biting the hand that feed, cloth and provide for them. Covering lies with other lies.
How to continue to teach in Singapore?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroo, now is sinkie internal fighting. What does it have to do with pinoy gahmen?!

The Philippines Government has no issues with Pinays being used for prostitution, entertainment, commercial and domestic purposes.

But they draw the line at them being used as a cover by sinkies to fuck their own sinkies.

It tarnishes the reputation and honor of the Filipino nation and it's people! Mabuhai!:mad:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A weak wimp husband like him should be castrated..!!! A bastard who betrays on his fellow countrymen.. Trademark of a typical PAP dog... If he loves Philipines so much, then by all means he can bring his whole family along and fuck off there for good..