• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank You SG IDIOTS another Huang Na - alive but no legs $250K richer than us!

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lidat...den de word limpeh ish...a verb, a noun or an adjective?? :confused::biggrin::p (Chaaaao Arrrr) :p:p

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The fact that you don't know what an artificial "limp" is should tell you what's wrong with singlish.:biggrin: You've made my day.:p

so you do know alot about artificial limp ? thought you only know artificial " cock " installed on your biscycle seat ? :wink: please dont confuse artificial cock with limp :wink: ..although you love " foot jobs " :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Discovery and History channels are good! They also have a Discovery Turbo! All abt bikes and rides! Lol! Dun think mediacorpse got any good documentaries. If u like medical stuff there was a In-The-Womb series by Discovery channel. They featured Singleton, twins and triplets( Not identical, but a singleton + a pair identical twins) pregnancies. Really amazing! Hmm I think next Mon and Wed got a dinosaur one on okto. If really nothing to watch then go Science Centre Omni Theater. They got some nice docu sometimes. Hope this help!

bro , im not into medical stuffs ...in fact i dont like to watch human on the operation table ....it freaks me out ..im more into religions , animals , science documentry .

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
MRT is run by a bunch of idiots and so-called themselves 'elites'

hitler1.jpg

When I first saw an MRT platform I was shocked to see no barrier or door to safeguard the public interest. Safety is always a number one issue when design is concerned. I don't care what other people do or don't do. You cannot allow kids or drunkards to veer off course and fall into the pit of death.

Conqueror cannot forgive such irresponsible operators. They are very slow and passive in putting up safety barricades or walls to protect commuters. This is the kind of government that you are getting. Soldiers' lives were lost by a great number over the years when they were forced to operate light tanks.

Don't be soft. Don't forgive. Don't forget. It's for the sake of justice and equality. Fight the fascist ! Don't hesitate to pull the trigger if needed.

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro , im not into medical stuffs ...in fact i dont like to watch human on the operation table ....it freaks me out ..im more into religions , animals , science documentry .

Then u have to check out History channel and discovery channel, a lot good stuff. They dun really ve religious stuff, even if have it is what u hate the most.:biggrin: Well I guess u will just watch as a form of entertainment.