• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai PUB

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Orchard Plaza has 2, I think. You won't want to be at Golden Mile joints. Pretty run down.

5th storey is neverland...open by hong leong nephew kasey quek and partners.
Directly downstairs is galaxy.
At the other end of orchard...orchard hotel is Aura.
Not sure if ratchada at same building with kabuki still open or not

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. Went there few months ago to take a look but gave up. Emptiness even at 8pm.

8pm too early la...
Few ladies come to work so the chee hong customers won't go so early.
Even hh discount also cannot attract.
10pm up at least. Some joints even later.
I go these places find the patrons how come machiam no need work all can party until 5am on weekdays.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw in the papers that those ah gua at OT have moved to Clark Quay due to poor biz at OT.

Used to go to Crazy Horse at OT where the ah gua will pole dance. I remember the second floor pub ban ah gua from entering. Used to also hang out at those Golden Mile karaoke coffee shop and the Thai disco but I think that place now damn jialat liao

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5th storey is neverland...open by hong leong nephew kasey quek and partners.
Directly downstairs is galaxy.
At the other end of orchard...orchard hotel is Aura.
Not sure if ratchada at same building with kabuki still open or not

Thanks. My knowledge of Thai joints no good. Hardly step in these places. Music too loud for ah pek like me. Rowdy crowd makes me worried! I prefer lau ngang tio like HFJs. Heard of the joints you mentioned except Galaxy. The only Galaxy I know is a HC that was/still is at Glass/Concorde hotel of the past. I think it is now Holiday Inn? Same building as Lido. Drove past the place last week. Noticed there is a Club Royal or something like that there now.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw in the papers that those ah gua at OT have moved to Clark Quay due to poor biz at OT.

Used to go to Crazy Horse at OT where the ah gua will pole dance. I remember the second floor pub ban ah gua from entering. Used to also hang out at those Golden Mile karaoke coffee shop and the Thai disco but I think that place now damn jialat liao

OT another aqua joint is Romeo.
International selection.
Should be still around.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks. My knowledge of Thai joints no good. Hardly step in these places. Music too loud for ah pek like me. Rowdy crowd makes me worried! I prefer lau ngang tio like HFJs. Heard of the joints you mentioned except Galaxy. The only Galaxy I know is a HC that was/still is at Glass/Concorde hotel of the past. I think it is now Holiday Inn? Same building as Lido. Drove past the place last week. Noticed there is a Club Royal or something like that there now.

I dun like them too...always got guys fighting over ladies.
I know a bit because used to have a venture to supply gros to the disco back then.
These disco open and close very often but still many around...some can make big bucks.
Me also out of HC scene....royal also used to be name of thai disco in city plaza last time.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my knowledge, always a jialak place. Late Ramseth used to hang around this place.

Haha maybe because that time I was with my Chiangmai GF, thats why I don't find it that bad.

My fav song then was Pantip by Loso:

[video=youtube;RbsEOrHA8UQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbsEOrHA8UQ[/video]

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
8pm too early la...
Few ladies come to work so the chee hong customers won't go so early.
Even hh discount also cannot attract.
10pm up at least. Some joints even later.
I go these places find the patrons how come machiam no need work all can party until 5am on weekdays.

Usually go PUB at Joo Chiat see look Vietnamese girls and go back before 8.30pm. Never know Thai PUB open so late...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually go PUB at Joo Chiat see look Vietnamese girls and go back before 8.30pm. Never know Thai PUB open so late...

Yes I not regular at Joo Chiat but friend brought me there recently....6pm got action Liao.
At a place called A Gun....suggestive name

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just saw this, but not updated since 2008. Still exist?

http://www.singthaidisco.com/forums/all-thai-discos/thai-disco-joint-in-singapore/70/

Orchard
Top5 (Orchard Towers)
Naughty Girls (Orchard Towers)
Bongo Bar (Orchard Towers)
Bangkok Disco (Ming Arcade, Orchard)

Top5 is crap, nowhere near the famous Top10. Ipanema was the place to go after Top10 closed, quite happening when i last was in Orchard Towers 2 years ago. Very good life bands, good atmosphere and of course lots of working girls. Something for everybody's needs.

https://www.facebook.com/ipanemaworldmusicbar?directed_target_id=0

Last edited: