• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai girls beat up tourist who mistakes one of them for a prostitute

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
thai_girls_beat_up_tourist_who_mistakes_one_of-thumbnail.jpg

An American tourist in Pattaya, Thailand, offered a girl money for sex, thinking she was a prostitute. The problem was, she was not a prostitute, and he found out the hard way, by getting beaten up by the girl and two of her friends.

STOMPer Muay Thai Fighter, who sent in the video, said:

"Whoa! The woman really has some Muay Thai skills!

"The lesson here is that you should never disrespect women.

"You never know when they can go all Muay Thai on you."

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qNISfB1YiDk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well you can't really blame the male tourists in Thailand can you? It's a country famous for it's sex industry and has the most number of prostitutes and transvestites. Non pros should wear a t-shirt that says BUZZ OFF! I AM NO PROSTITUTE!. :biggrin:

ahpong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well you can't really blame the male tourists in Thailand can you? It's a country famous for it's sex industry and has the most number of prostitutes and transvestites. Non pros should wear a t-shirt that says BUZZ OFF! I AM NO PROSTITUTE!. :biggrin:

can you go to geylang and hug any ladies that walk past you?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
An American tourist in Pattaya, Thailand, offered a girl money for sex, thinking she was a prostitute. The problem was, she was not a prostitute, and he found out the hard way, by getting beaten up by the girl and two of her friends.

Nothing to do with mistaken identity and everything to do with how much he offered.

po7prhnhcgvzby.jpg

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
What rotten luck. The man was in heat and wanted a quick rubba. Of the 3 ladies, he pulled the wrong one who has thick Li SHAN JIAO leg. Kena Kicked and whacked. She should have sat on his face and given him a good fart. In the end no rubba session but a good Thai massage from 3 strangers. Like Street Ong Bak :biggrin:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. why were these gals there too?
2. looked like some streets that "peddled" sex, right!
3. the other thing is that the white deserved to be whacked.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tonychat in this forum is very proud of it, leh. What can you say to that?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing to do with mistaken identity and everything to do with how much he offered.

po7prhnhcgvzby.jpg

Have to agree, the angmo probably grabbed a free feel or offered too low a price that made the whore lose face.
Nice thai girls would not have reacted in such a violent way, and nice thai girls dun frequent such places.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dis ang moh abit funni...how cum he pick de worst looking out of de 3...:confused::biggrin::p

Bro Microsoft, one man's meat is another man's poison. While we Asian prefer the fairer type, ang moh love the darker and tanner ones!

This clip is not about being mistaken as whore or not, but rather this ang moh molested a Thai girl and he got whacked. Come on, I don't think the Thai girl will whack him just because of mistaken identity. Most likely that he ask for how much, she said no and he still went ahead of grab her, that is molesting!

Even if she is a whore and if she refuses, it does not give any man the right to molest her.
Ang moh deserved to to whack. So freaking lame!!

:(

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why not? Just like every girl hanging around in SBF is not a whore either, or would you care to rebutt me on that? :rolleyes:

Some are straightforward, no nonsense whores. Some approach compensation for sex in a more subtle manner but they're all whores in one way or another. no decent girl would go near that site. I'm absolutely disgusted with the content.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprised this video finally made it to stomp and then here. It's quite an old vid. Thai gals gave that white nigger some kungfu kicks.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro Microsoft, one man's meat is another man's poison. While we Asian prefer the fairer type, ang moh love the darker and tanner ones!

This clip is not about being mistaken as whore or not, but rather this ang moh molested a Thai girl and he got whacked. Come on, I don't think the Thai girl will whack him just because of mistaken identity. Most likely that he ask for how much, she said no and he still went ahead of grab her, that is molesting!

Even if she is a whore and if she refuses, it does not give any man the right to molest her.
Ang moh deserved to to whack. So freaking lame!!

:(

Bro eErotica69...i fully agree with u and all who say angmoh shd not go around molesting charbor as if dey own de whole goddamn world...but since eberybody is blasting him on tat...i try 2 find someting new 2 blast...:biggrin::p