• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai girls beat up tourist who mistakes one of them for a prostitute

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some are straightforward, no nonsense whores. Some approach compensation for sex in a more subtle manner but they're all whores in one way or another. no decent girl would go near that site. I'm absolutely disgusted with the content.

Sure, look who is talking!!

OK, we all know you have been claiming you do not won the other forum. So the hyerlink from the first page of your forum also has absolutely nothing to do with you, right?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

OK, we all know you have been claiming you do not won the other forum. So the hyerlink from the first page of your forum also has absolutely nothing to do with you, right?

The other forum has nothing to do with me. Hyperlinking is a commercial decision made by the stakeholders. My job is very clearly defined and it involves running this forum. The other forum has it's own management team.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The other forum has nothing to do with me. Hyperlinking is a commercial decision made by the stakeholders. My job is very clearly defined and it involves running this forum. The other forum has it's own management team.

Sure...

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited: