• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Temasek and GIC have lost $664,000 per S'porean!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Just doing some calculations from what I can glean from Ho Jinx's recent disclosure and other available info, I have come to the shocking conclusion that the between the GIC and Temasek, they have lost $664,000 per native born S'porean.

I used the assumption that the real population of native born Sinkies is around 2.5 million. We are not talking about the recent influx of FT PRs, or johnny come lately people calling themselves S'poreans who have migrated here, and who have inflated the numbers to 4 million or whatever. I am talking people actually born in S'pore.

Temasek losses acknowledged at $40 billion, divided by 2.5 million S'poreans equals $160,000 each.

GIC losses at 42% out of a $300 billion portfolio equals $126 billion or $504,000 per person, for a total lost per person of $664,000!! Holy Shit. Well done, Lee Con You, Ho Jinx, Gay Loong, Wong Cunt Stink, etc. Take a bow. This proofs beyond doubt that S'poreans will be better off by managing their own money personally rather than leave to the PAP.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what kind of maths is this? i did not know i have 664,000 to lose in the first place. what you cannot spend is not yours. very simple.

Just doing some calculations from what I can glean from Ho Jinx's recent disclosure and other available info, I have come to the shocking conclusion that the between the GIC and Temasek, they have lost $664,000 per native born S'porean.

I used the assumption that the real population of native born Sinkies is around 2.5 million. We are not talking about the recent influx of FT PRs, or johnny come lately people calling themselves S'poreans who have migrated here, and who have inflated the numbers to 4 million or whatever. I am talking people actually born in S'pore.

Temasek losses acknowledged at $40 billion, divided by 2.5 million S'poreans equals $160,000 each.

GIC losses at 42% out of a $300 billion portfolio equals $126 billion or $504,000 per person, for a total lost per person of $664,000!! Holy Shit. Well done, Lee Con You, Ho Jinx, Gay Loong, Wong Cunt Stink, etc. Take a bow. This proofs beyond doubt that S'poreans will be better off by managing their own money personally rather than leave to the PAP.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
what kind of maths is this? i did not know i have 664,000 to lose in the first place. what you cannot spend is not yours. very simple.

you're really a dumb fuck..

just imagine what $664K could do to our national infrastructure?

or what could $664K help our homeless, poor and destitutes?

or how could $664K be invested in our children education?

or how could $664K help to upgrade our workers skills?

every single cents belong to all the taxpayers and must be held accountable.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

No, u moron. Its people like u that keeps the PAP in power. Where do u think The billions of dollars under management in GIC and Temasek come from? U and me. That's our CPF money, profits from HDB after we pay for their overpriced flats, ARF/PARF for cars, etc. In other words, all the surplus and profits made by all the GLCs, Stat Boards, etc. are put into these 2 entities. These monies are accumulations from 50 years of PAP sucking these monies from our pockets. Its our legacy to ourselves and to our children. It was supposed to be our rainy day fund. We were forced to pay these monies. This legacy has now been pissed away. Not ours? Wake up your ideas.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
you're really a dumb fuck..

just imagine what $664K could do to our national infrastructure?

or what could $664K help our homeless, poor and destitutes?

or how could $664K be invested in our children education?

or how could $664K help to upgrade our workers skills?

every single cents belong to all the taxpayers and must be held accountable.

Unfortunately, its these morons that keep voting the PAP in. Sigh.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's the problem with wealth accumulation...

thieves will eventually come and steal them all away...like the case of Temasek and GIC.

the best way to manage a country budget is to have a balance budget...

to ensure that what you take from people, you give it back....

many developed country lagi best, spend it more for the people than taking it back...and some got to borrow...from China, while many in China are living in poverty and hunger. See the crazy world we are living in now?

we Asians cannot approach their level of generosity....

which gabramen in Asia give you money to encourage you to buy a new car?

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
that's the problem with wealth accumulation...

thieves will eventually come and steal them all away...like the case of Temasek and GIC.

the best way to manage a country budget is to have a balance budget...

to ensure that what you take from people, you give it back....

many developed country lagi best, spend it more for the people than taking it back...and some got to borrow...from China, while many in China are living in poverty and hunger. See the crazy world we are living in now?

we Asians cannot approach their level of generosity....

which gabramen in Asia give you money to encourage you to buy a new car?

Yes, thieves will come and steal it, but did they have to rape us too? LOL. Its too bad that the guardians of the wealth were so stupid and naive.

there is one asian country that gives its people money to vote for the same government. :-)

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Fatso lawyer from PAP will say that the $$$ was PAP earned. So losing is not the people consent.

Throw them out next election and call for a redistribute of wealth to all individual singaporean...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am not retard
i just happen to have better maths
and better common sense than you people.
hug your virtual money when you are sleeping tonight.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
JTake a bow. This proofs beyond doubt that S'poreans will be better off by managing their own money personally rather than leave to the PAP.

Without the skill and astute management of the PAP, there wouldn't be any money to lose in the first place.

The fact that there is $664,000 per sinkie to lose speaks volumes about the outstanding ability of the PAP govt when it comes to wealth accumulation.

What is even more amazing is that there are still billions of dollars in the country's reserves even after losing all that money. This proves beyond all doubt that the Singapore leadership deserves every penny they earn.

Three cheers to the PAP for a job well done.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Without the skill and astute management of the PAP, there wouldn't be any money to lose in the first place.

The fact that there is $664,000 per sinkie to lose speaks volumes about the outstanding ability of the PAP govt when it comes to wealth accumulation.

What is even more amazing is that there are still billions of dollars in the country's reserves even after losing all that money. This proves beyond all doubt that the Singapore leadership deserves every penny they earn.

Wow, Sam, do you have callouses on your knees from sucking so much PAP cock?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Sam,

There is no free lunch in this world. If PAP govt can accumulate so much money, something must have been sacrificed in return, i.e. welfare of the citizens.

Goh Meng Seng

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Sam,

There is no free lunch in this world. If PAP govt can accumulate so much money, something must have been sacrificed in return, i.e. welfare of the citizens.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh, Sam is too busy to reply to you now, he has a PAP lupcheong in his mouth.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Sam,

Goh Meng Seng

This is what I have been saying all along, there is no free lunch. This $664,000 per person is the cost of keeping these PAP bastards in power.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You add in extra 1 zero. Is $66.4K/person la.