• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Temasek and GIC have lost $664,000 per S'porean!!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without the skill and astute management of the PAP, there wouldn't be any money to lose in the first place.

The fact that there is $664,000 per sinkie to lose speaks volumes about the outstanding ability of the PAP govt when it comes to wealth accumulation.

your argument is sloppy. don't they get renumerations for the job they have performed?

let say I invest my money in Apple during 1970s.

Now the stocks goes up, you are saying the profit doesn't belong to me? :biggrin:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without the skill and astute management of the PAP, there wouldn't be any money to lose in the first place.

Wah, how many tongues have you got in your cheeks? The best part is that I agree with you wholeheartedly!

Those distractors always think that the best way to use the reserves is to put it in their pockets. They never know that without those reserves to back up the Singdollars, their dollars will be worth as much as hell money!

Wisemen like Sam are like the PAP, they know how to make money !

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The fact that there is $664,000 per sinkie to lose speaks volumes about the outstanding ability of the PAP govt when it comes to wealth accumulation.

What is even more amazing is that there are still billions of dollars in the country's reserves even after losing all that money. This proves beyond all doubt that the Singapore leadership deserves every penny they earn.

Three cheers to the PAP for a job well done.

Please for once STOP your blowjob service to SG government. Its unhealthy afterall.

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
GIC losses at 42% out of a $300 billion portfolio equals $126 billion or $504,000 per person, for a total lost per person of $664,000!!

------------------------------------

How did you arrive at a 42% loss for GIC?
And a portfolio size of 300 billion?

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is even more amazing is that there are still billions of dollars in the country's reserves even after losing all that money. This proves beyond all doubt that the Singapore leadership deserves every penny they earn.

Three cheers to the PAP for a job well done.

THis statement shows how moronic SAM is, good to lose $$? Even you got money, it is good to lose it away? Can always give to the poor, and no need to raise gst to help the poor right?

This post shows your stupidity.

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, how many tongues have you got in your cheeks? The best part is that I agree with you wholeheartedly!

Those distractors always think that the best way to use the reserves is to put it in their pockets. They never know that without those reserves to back up the Singdollars, their dollars will be worth as much as hell money!

With the rate they lose money, all the reserves got no back up. Can classify you under the same catergory of stupidity as SAM.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just doing some calculations from what I can glean from Ho Jinx's recent disclosure and other available info, I have come to the shocking conclusion that the between the GIC and Temasek, they have lost $664,000 per native born S'porean.

I used the assumption that the real population of native born Sinkies is around 2.5 million. We are not talking about the recent influx of FT PRs, or johnny come lately people calling themselves S'poreans who have migrated here, and who have inflated the numbers to 4 million or whatever. I am talking people actually born in S'pore.

Temasek losses acknowledged at $40 billion, divided by 2.5 million S'poreans equals $160,000 each.

GIC losses at 42% out of a $300 billion portfolio equals $126 billion or $504,000 per person, for a total lost per person of $664,000!! Holy Shit. Well done, Lee Con You, Ho Jinx, Gay Loong, Wong Cunt Stink, etc. Take a bow. This proofs beyond doubt that S'poreans will be better off by managing their own money personally rather than leave to the PAP.

If only these money (S$664,000 per person) can be used to help the jobless,sick and old Singapore citizens .Burn those corrupt bastards in hell !

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just doing some calculations from what I can glean from Ho Jinx's recent disclosure and other available info, I have come to the shocking conclusion that the between the GIC and Temasek, they have lost $664,000 per native born S'porean.

I used the assumption that the real population of native born Sinkies is around 2.5 million. We are not talking about the recent influx of FT PRs, or johnny come lately people calling themselves S'poreans who have migrated here, and who have inflated the numbers to 4 million or whatever. I am talking people actually born in S'pore.

Temasek losses acknowledged at $40 billion, divided by 2.5 million S'poreans equals $160,000 each.

GIC losses at 42% out of a $300 billion portfolio equals $126 billion or $504,000 per person, for a total lost per person of $664,000!! Holy Shit. Well done, Lee Con You, Ho Jinx, Gay Loong, Wong Cunt Stink, etc. Take a bow. This proofs beyond doubt that S'poreans will be better off by managing their own money personally rather than leave to the PAP.

Now Hoho Jinx 1 2 get our money to co-invest...!! I thot all along Temasick's money belong to al citizen?????????
Make money is theirs; lose money: pls top up?:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I think your jaw must be sore by now, after sucking all those PAP lancheow. Your mother raised a great boy to become a PAP cocksucker. Congrats.