• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taxi from KL to Genting

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, can someone advise me how much is the taxi cost from KL ot Genting? i m going to KL on this fri & thinking of getting a genting taxi up. thanks.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, can someone advise me how much is the taxi cost from KL ot Genting? i m going to KL on this fri & thinking of getting a genting taxi up. thanks.

u go from airport or KL city?

if airport about rm200
if city about rm70 to 80

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
u go from airport or KL city?

if airport about rm200
if city about rm70 to 80

I am going from KL city, if i am not wrong, i can only take those Genting taxi right? any taxi company that i should take or aviod?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am going from KL city, if i am not wrong, i can only take those Genting taxi right? any taxi company that i should take or aviod?

no lah.

just flag any taxi on the rd n tell them u going to genting. remember to confirm the price 1st.

or u can go KL sentral to take cab/coach as well.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dose u flag @ rdside usu dun go ... if dey go n charge by ze meter, itz expensif ... u can oso find such cabs @ puduraya bus station ... remember 2 bargain ...

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
dose u flag @ rdside usu dun go ... if dey go n charge by ze meter, itz expensif ... u can oso find such cabs @ puduraya bus station ... remember 2 bargain ...

sorry, you mean dont flag by the road side & dont use meter? i will be at KLCC. should be taking a cab fron there.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry, you mean dont flag by the road side & dont use meter? i will be at KLCC. should be taking a cab fron there.
dose taxis @ puduraya wil charge a flat rate 2 go 2 genting ...

if u flag any cab @ ze roadside n dey agree 2 go (usu dey dun), dey may charge by ze meter ... dat cud b mor expensif ...

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you go from KLCC, i think can bargain about RG30.00 for the trip. anyway they only bring you to the cable car station only. No need to go right up. or you go to the bus station, it will cost you about $10 for a bus ride up to Genting

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you go from KLCC, i think can bargain about RG30.00 for the trip. anyway they only bring you to the cable car station only. No need to go right up. or you go to the bus station, it will cost you about $10 for a bus ride up to Genting

i see, thks for the infor.
i think the last bus is 9pm from KL to Genting, if i stay too late in KL, the only choice is to get a cab.

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
dose taxis @ puduraya wil charge a flat rate 2 go 2 genting ...

if u flag any cab @ ze roadside n dey agree 2 go (usu dey dun), dey may charge by ze meter ... dat cud b mor expensif ...

i can get the cab at Puduraya Bus Terminal even late night? there will be surcharge?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
never tried b4 late @ nite la ...

but my guess is shud hv ... dun blame me if dun hv hor! ...

ermmm chen fa lai,

maybe mengzai already up the mountain fighting with mr lim's tiger liao..:biggrin:

thats y no reply..:biggrin:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take a direct coach from KL sentral..less than a hr ride and only cost 10rm.
The coach leaves every half an hour from 7am. I went there 2 weeks ago, took airasia round trip S$40 + RM 10 to reach genting:eek:

kelvinti

The coach leaves every half an hour from 7am. I went there 2 weeks ago, took airasia round trip S$40 + RM 10 to reach genting:eek:

RonRon,

Let's say my returing flight from LCCCT to SIngapore is 1740. Which Genting Express bus (Which departure time) should I take from Genting to KL Sentral, then another bus to LCCT?

jw5

Loyal
Does the coach ride include a cable car ride?
Or does the coach go all the way up the hill?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Airasia fly to KL Central? (S$40 + RM 10). Or
Genting Bus stop at airport where Airasia land?

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
RonRon,

Let's say my returing flight from LCCCT to SIngapore is 1740. Which Genting Express bus (Which departure time) should I take from Genting to KL Sentral, then another bus to LCCT?

Take the bus back from Genting to KL sentral then another to LCCT is the best way I guess