• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Taiwanese = Sluts of all Asian for Ang Moh

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I'm more concerned about Singaporeans increasingly worshiping the angmo ladies.
Sinkie guys worship angmo ladies or sinkie ladies worship angmo ladies
If sinkies ladies imo worship koreans. Everything drama songs dressing hairstyle fancy korea bf, all following koreans:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tiongbus are the most indiscriminate sluts with wide open lobang policy. can fuck anyone from niggers to banglas for a price.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You crazy or what. Look at it properly. What it means is taiwanese men are useless. And the sluts are pinoys and korean bitches

RudyWidodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie guys worship angmo ladies or sinkie ladies worship angmo ladies
If sinkies ladies imo worship koreans. Everything drama songs dressing hairstyle fancy korea bf, all following koreans:biggrin:

Why would Sinkie guys want to worship angmo ladies? I find it so pathetic. As a fellow Chinese, I don't want to associate with them. Better worship Asian women, either East or Southeast Asian are fine.

Also, how do you feel about korean men coming over to steal sinkie women?

Last edited:

RudyWidodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You crazy or what. Look at it properly. What it means is taiwanese men are useless. And the sluts are pinoys and korean bitches

Nah, it means Taiwanese men are loyal to their culture. In eastern culture, sons carry the bloodline so they are expected to marry in.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to say this is true. taiwanese chicks have an open leg policy. I ever picked up a China Airlines stewardess on a flight before. By the time we landed, she already told me where her hotel was and to come to pick her up for dinner. I got to her room, and shit, her roommate was even hotter then she was. She was working first class, that was why I did not see her. Anyway, in those days not too much into threesomes, so just date her out. Fuck, that was easy. I never had the same success with SQ stews. You either have to be an angmo or fly first class before they will agree to go out with you, if ever. Cathay stews are also easy. But there is a saying among non Taiwanese businessmen, in the circle I hang out with.

"Why is a Taiwanese girl like a public toilet?"?

Answer: "You can relieve yourself in one at anytime"
Alot of the Taiwanese chicks r pros in ozland...n alot are after anyone who has Oz shitizenship to sponsor them to stay in ozland. So they are desperate to get out of Fuckeinland...n will sell their bodies to do so.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is all about economics … I see a lot of Thais and Indons marrying AMDK and not the other way round. Likewise in recent years, Korean men seemed like a good catch. It began when their economy takes off and a dependable male is more desirable … So pray hard that the Ah Tiongs will not become rich so soon. With all the bachelors they have right now, you think you stand a chance!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was once the fastest woman in Asia...and she married her American AMDK coach.
No wonder. Only ang mors will find her attractive....and mors have no taste in Asian women. If no ang mors even more fugly Asian women will be left on the shelf

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honkie men short arse 5 foot tall only sure they hv small penis..

AMDK is what charbor wants...

Honkie men go fuck small animals lah...

I'm getting pissed off with the Taiwanese women. Answer me please, what the hell is wrong with these Taiwanese girls ? are they most foreign worship nation or what ?
Aside from having the worst interracial marriage records their women are also the most shameless.

Is like a one hell of a paradise for Ang Moh and other foreigners. I remember how Hong Kong men even say that Taiwanese women will love them as long they speak Cantonese. Most Hong Kong men are shy fucks and yet even they will say how easy Taiwanese girls are. These Taiwanese girls love anything that is foreign and different to them.

[video=youtube;I5Nc2mTosW0]

Interracial marriage statistic from 2005

Vietnamese men / white women: 15,038
Vietnamese women/ white men: 18,049

Korean men / white women: 8,438
Korean women/ white men: 41,453

Japanese men / white women: 12,036
Japanese women / white men: 38,184

Filipino men / white women: 32,474
Filipino women / white men : 42,453

Taiwanese men / white women: 5170
Taiwanese women / white men 23059
----------------- 5170 - 23059 = 17889 more Ang moh men / Taiwanese women !!!!!!!

Chinese men / white women : 27,533
Chinese women / white men 38,540

Cambodian men / white women: 2546
Cambodian women/ white men: 1412

Laos men / white women: 3579
Laos women/ white men: 2325

2e2qlci.jpg

Taiwanese men/ white women: 4350
Taiwanese women/ white men: 22805
............... 4350 - 22805 = 18455 more Ang moh men/ Taiwanese women !!!!!!!!!!!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is all about economics … I see a lot of Thais and Indons marrying AMDK and not the other way round. Likewise in recent years, Korean men seemed like a good catch. It began when their economy takes off and a dependable male is more desirable … So pray hard that the Ah Tiongs will not become rich so soon. With all the bachelors they have right now, you think you stand a chance!
Ah tiongs already marrying Africans...so no Biggie lah...n heaps of ah tiongs can marry pinays tooo....Pinoy land had surplus in chicks...let these ah tiongs deal with the pinay problem of marrying the whole pinay village

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese girls whether from taiwan or otherwise, should be used like toilet paper. Discarded after use. Dumped after been pumped. Flush down the shithole.
Najib son should be commended for applying this standard operating procedure,.
pemantau-malaysia-baru-president-defends-najibs-son-says-his-job-is-to-enjoy-life-world-of-buz...png

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Basically every men of different ethnicity although 9/10 of them is usually with a Ang Moh guy. Is pretty common knowledge that Taiwanese girls want to have relation outside of their native men.
In their talk shows they even complain about Taiwanese men being to stingy and boring while foreigners are more interesting to hook with.

Even this Ang Moh bitch knows what's going on.
[video=youtube;Q-oAo0bHzW8]

Strange, they never look into the mirror & take a look. How about their father & mother...must be damn stingy & boring, they should have thrown away those women into the waste bin...like in the past, when they see a girl being born. Then they don't have to worry about sting & boring native men.

RudyWidodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Korean men success was a lesson to learn. We must prepare against the Ah Tiongs.

Last edited:

RudyWidodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange, they never look into the mirror & take a look. How about their father & mother...must be damn stingy & boring, they should have thrown away those women into the waste bin...like in the past, when they see a girl being born. Then they don't have to worry about sting & boring native men.

Taiwanese and Sinkie women choosing AMDK not fair meh? Sinkie men also marrying with other Asian countries what.
It's just a game of revenge between boys and girls.

RudyWidodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

No it means Taiwanese and Korean men are the most loyal. This was from 2005 and 2009, I think those women seduced Ang Mohs so they could steal technology for Samsung or Acer.