• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SYT walking around nude in Singapore. Yes another one!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mental anguish of a woman trapped in a man's body.
This lady should write a book so that " normal" people can relate to her problems.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkieland is so interesting these days.:biggrin:

View attachment 151551

@zhihau Please ban or fine @glockman for posting fake news. Ther person in the video is a man, not a woman as the vile oppie @glockman claimed.

The good news agency Mothership had already said that the naked person is a man, not woman.

A 39-year-old man was arrested after he was spotted walking around in Ang Mo Kio completely in the nude on Saturday (Jul. 2).

In videos circulating online, the man could be seen walking along a sheltered walkway near Block 502 Ang Mo Kio Ave 5, according to Stomp.

He was also seen approaching some passers-by.

"If you want to video me, pay me money"

The naked man was walking under the sheltered walkway when he suddenly stopped and approached some passers-by, who were laughing and recording the incident.

The man covered his private parts, before walking towards the men while swaying his hips.

https://mothership.sg/2022/07/naked-man-ang-mo-kio-apprehended/

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
@zhihau Please ban or fine @glockman for posting fake news. Ther person in the video is a man, not a woman as the vile oppie @glockman claimed.

The good news agency Mothership had already said that the naked person is a man, not woman.

A 39-year-old man was arrested after he was spotted walking around in Ang Mo Kio completely in the nude on Saturday (Jul. 2).

In videos circulating online, the man could be seen walking along a sheltered walkway near Block 502 Ang Mo Kio Ave 5, according to Stomp.

The naked man was walking under the sheltered walkway when he suddenly stopped and approached some passers-by, who were laughing and recording the incident.

The man covered his private parts, before walking towards the men while swaying his hips.

Don't be like that lah, I am old and have bad eyesight.:biggrin: But you got to admit those titties are very well constructed! And big too!:biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't be like that lah, I am old and have bad eyesight.:biggrin: But you got to admit those titties are very well constructed! And big too!:biggrin:

The right punishment is to deactivate your "ignore button".

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

youre-banned-ban.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prediction: some years later it will cut off those breasts and become a 'champion fighter' looking for fights with haters.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only masturbate to my own wife. Oppies and samsters who masturbate to women other than their own wives are cheating on their wives. It's as bad as adultery.
While watching her making love to another man ?

Very BCM storyline leh :rolleyes: