• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Male Cashier Named Adrian Fucked A 13-Year Old Girl And Took Her Nude Photos For Blackmail! Guess Religion!

GaoGaiGar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waliuddin is a nice name and so easy to guess about him. Got prize for me?

200w.gif

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
A m&d is king with minah, especially with the younger ones, once they have a motosikal or/and a guitar.
That's the reason why all m&d will aspire to carry these 2 items with them, at the expense of giving up their part time degree course so that they could use the money to repair their beloved motosikal in the event of a major accident.
I can’t even recall the last time I saw someone carrying a guitar. Are u feeling nostalgic about the 80s?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can’t even recall the last time I saw someone carrying a guitar. Are u feeling nostalgic about the 80s?
They normally do it at the void deck late at night to tackle minah. But you are right that this trend is dying off. Motosikal still remains the first attraction to minah. The low iq minah gets attracted with motosikal over a pte uni degree, that explains why they would rather give up the course fee to repair the motosikal.
I already met a few such cases.

jw5

Loyal
Every parent should teach their daughters to start running when the guy tells them that he is a cashier. :rolleyes::eek::roflmao: