• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sylvia Lim Insults People's Assoication's Honour! Bitch! Grassroots Leaders Upset!

jw5

Loyal
Re: Sylvia Lim Insults People's Assoication's Honour! Bitch! Grassroots Leaders Upset

When my kid won MOE award, the award was suppose to be given by MPs like in all PAP wards. But instead of our WP MP giving my kid the award, it was the PAP candidate giving the award, and we had to have our pictures taken with the PAP candidate.

There was also a big group of PA grasslooters there with the PAP candidate. Before the award ceremony, a PA grasslooter made a long presentation urging the parents there like me and my wife to sign up and join the neighbourhood committee/RC to assist PAP in our neighbourhood.

Sylvia Lim is right about the PA, PAP through the PA have been unfairly using public money and public awards to advance PAP politically, and undermining the opposition MPs.

The grassrooters are like an entourage for the pap mps. There is even the occasional groupie. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sylvia Lim Insults People's Assoication's Honour! Bitch! Grassroots Leaders Upset

The grassrooters are like an entourage for the pap mps. There is even the occasional groupie. :wink:

thanks for this top secret info. appreciated.

jw5

Loyal

thanks for this top secret info. appreciated.

You are welcome. It may not be a secret, but at least it is not from 20 years old ago. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Looks like scroobal's star is fading. North Star and now Gay Star.......LOL

don't see jw5 no-up. he has been prolific since joining this forum. easily the best forummer. who is scroobal?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't see jw5 no-up. he has been prolific since joining this forum. easily the best forummer. who is scroobal?

But.... but he was the most powerful moniker here during the reputation points and zapping years until the forum owner snipped his enlarged clitoris for a dick even shorter!.........LOL.......LOL

jw5

Loyal

Scroobal is the bestest thing since sliced bread. :wink:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scroobal is the bestest thing since sliced bread. :wink:

I think you mean sour grapes. But then few people are interested in what you have to say you gay fuck except for your gay gang of course......LOL

jw5

Loyal

I think you mean sour grapes. But then few people are interested in what you have to say you gay fuck except for your gay gang of course......LOL

Scroobal is the way the truth and the life. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But.... but he was the most powerful moniker here during the reputation points and zapping years until the forum owner snipped his enlarged clitoris for a dick even shorter!.........LOL.......LOL

bro, he is now a eunuch! even chigger has one that is 1/2 inch.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

absolutely agree and i am with you on this. when you read their posts, fucking creepy man!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

please stick to your chats with your gay boys. we, macho men, have no time for gays. gays should be euthanised!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whatever. I came back and viewership in this forum increased because of scroobal. Viewers left because of the unending giggling between your gay members. Same goes for that half Indian half Chinese Chihuahua of yours.......LOL......LOL

jw5

Loyal

Whatever. I came back and viewership in this forum increased because of scroobal. Viewers left because of the unending giggling between your gay members. Same goes for that half Indian half Chinese Chihuahua of yours.......LOL......LOL

Scroobal is the apple of his mama's eye. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

spot on!

mark yeo

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Scroobal is another moniker used by pap scholar Mark Yeo. :wink:

thanks for enlightening us for the very first time. btw, moron, there is no pap scholarship. psc not pap, faggot!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scroobal is another moniker used by pap scholar Mark Yeo. :wink:

And Golden Dragon is another moniker used by scroobal. Hmmmm I see your gay logic......LOL......LOL