• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sylvia Lim Insults People's Assoication's Honour! Bitch! Grassroots Leaders Upset!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sylvia Lim Insults People's Assoication's Honour! Bitch! Grassroots Leaders Upset

I will gladly represent the grassroots leaders and challenge Sylvia Lim, or any WP cadres, to a MMA fight to avenge this insult to our honour.
you can't go to a fight armed with styrofoam boxes :eek:
Laura formerly of PA and Michael former pap speaker in parliament certainly connected very well. :biggrin:
you mean "cuntcocknected":confused:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sylvia Lim Insults People's Assoication's Honour! Bitch! Grassroots Leaders Upset

Luckily now the cashiers ask "Got passion card" which I proudly reply "No!". Previously they used to ask "Got passion?" :biggrin:

You can now still reply: "Passion card - No, Passion - Yes!"

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal

When my kid won MOE award, the award was suppose to be given by MPs like in all PAP wards. But instead of our WP MP giving my kid the award, it was the PAP candidate giving the award, and we had to have our pictures taken with the PAP candidate.

There was also a big group of PA grasslooters there with the PAP candidate. Before the award ceremony, a PA grasslooter made a long presentation urging the parents there like me and my wife to sign up and join the neighbourhood committee/RC to assist PAP in our neighbourhood.

Sylvia Lim is right about the PA, PAP through the PA have been unfairly using public money and public awards to advance PAP politically, and undermining the opposition MPs.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

PA dogs are the ones that did sinkies in for past election.part of PAP machinery to suppress all sinkies.lording over peasants.. open secret,they wont be able to make it in private sector

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal

PA's budget of $900 million taxpayer's money, used by PAP and their PA grasslooters to seduce Sinkie voters. PAP has such a huge unfair advantage, it's a wonder how opposition parties can compete with that.

http://theindependent.sg/pas-budget-dwarfs-rest-of-economically-critical-stat-boards/

PA’s budget dwarfs rest of economically critical stat board’s

By The Independent - April 12, 2016

By: Michael Tan

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is so wrong. The PAP candidate rejected by the people has no shame at all. Even Utility vouchers given out by these rejects. And yet our people wail scream and cry when the very man who implemented this against dissension from his own party dies.

When my kid won MOE award, the award was suppose to be given by MPs like in all PAP wards. But instead of our WP MP giving my kid the award, it was the PAP candidate giving the award, and we had to have our pictures taken with the PAP candidate.

There was also a big group of PA grasslooters there with the PAP candidate. Before the award ceremony, a PA grasslooter made a long presentation urging the parents there like me and my wife to sign up and join the neighbourhood committee/RC to assist PAP in our neighbourhood.

Sylvia Lim is right about the PA, PAP through the PA have been unfairly using public money and public awards to advance PAP politically, and undermining the opposition MPs.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Sylvia Lim is right about the PA, PAP through the PA have been unfairly using public money and public awards to advance PAP politically, and undermining the opposition MPs."

There's a name for that. Starts with C and ends with n. PA can do what it wants if it finds it's own money.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

Grassroots leaders serve the residents! By attacking PA, Sylvia Lim is attacking the residents!

Using this logic, when Wendy the PA is sucking David Ong lancheow, she is sucking the lancheow of all BB residents?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Grassroots leaders serve the residents! By attacking PA, Sylvia Lim is attacking the residents!

PA and GrassLoot Leaders are Ball Carrier Nothing More!! Joining Grass Loot is to gain personal
benefit, in the unwritten Papaya's book!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

with its current chief executive director, i dare say the PAP has found the best plp to head the PA. this bugger will even prostitute his granny,mum, wife and daughter to please his political bosses.

jw5

Loyal

You can now still reply: "Passion card - No, Passion - Yes!"

I won't because the cashiers mainly not chiobu type. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I won't because the cashiers mainly not chiobu type. :biggrin:

please lah, syts or lau kuay bus, they aren't keen on gays! albino some more, where got chance? stick to PLU.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

please lah, syts or lau kuay bus, they aren't keen on gays! albino some more, where got chance? stick to PLU.

Hey hello, when people want to pretend to be straight can give some room or not?.......LOL

jw5

Loyal

They aren't keen on manipulative yet needy lau gay bitch who likes to gossip on internet forum. :wink:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

They aren't keen on manipulative yet needy lau gay bitch who likes to gossip on internet forum. :wink:

Your avatar is growing on me. Is that the expression you have when I stab you in the anus with my 6.5? Sorry can't see from the rear.......LOL......LOL

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your avatar is growing on me. Is that the expression you have when I stab you in the anus with my 6.5? Sorry can't see from the rear.......LOL......LOL

whahahaha ...... next time stab his anus in-front of a mirror to watch his expression. good bet it will be something close to his avatar. whahahaha ......

kukubirdie59