• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Switzerland is truely blessed!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost everywhere you go, you could find sceneries like this....and the houses are in perfect harmony with the environment.

2547141.jpg

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
29bjz9h.jpg

So am I! I can lose $270B with NO REGRET! And u Peasant can only lan lan and accept the next fee hike! *hee*hee*

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20071008bern_political_riots.jpg

Political riots in Bern ( Switzerland )

2987012637_a011ecc4d3.jpg

Switzerland Slums

Perception and Bias - peoples always believe what they want to be the truth.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
20071008bern_political_riots.jpg

Political riots in Bern ( Switzerland )

2987012637_a011ecc4d3.jpg

Switzerland Slums

Perception and Bias - peoples always believe what they want to be the truth.

give me a break!!!warp logic of yours. I take your your version of switzerland slums anytime as it is better than HDB pigeon holes. in fact better than district 9 terrace houses

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
give me a break!!!warp logic of yours. I take your your version of switzerland slums anytime as it is better than HDB pigeon holes. in fact better than district 9 terrace houses

Slums of Zurich.

I'm sure you rather live in the Slums of Zurich than the district 9 terrace houses.

If you think that pic not slum enough, I can easily find worse pictures. That's the whole point, a picture tell nothing really. peoples will believe what they want to believe in.

The most beautiful pictures of a country I seen is North Korea. Of course one is not going to say North Korea is a great country to live in based on some pictures.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
like I said warp logic of yours. Stop twisting your words and facts. I have been to ALL the major cities in Switzerland and there is no slum near what your photos showed. That last photo is NOT from sitzerland. anyway the air there is fresher, people friendlier and not so damm congested like sillypore. only people who has not been to switzerland and cannot emigrate there are sour grapes. even our SM said singapore should be like switzerland>>> remember his "swiss standard of living"!!! Ha Hahahaha LOL

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
like I said warp logic of yours. Stop twisting your words and facts. I have been to ALL the major cities in Switzerland and there is no slum near what your photos showed. That last photo is NOT from sitzerland. anyway the air there is fresher, people friendlier and not so damm congested like sillypore. only people who has not been to switzerland and cannot emigrate there are sour grapes. even our SM said singapore should be like switzerland>>> remember his "swiss standard of living"!!! Ha Hahahaha LOL

Wooden Goh wants to build a Swiss Cottage for himself to enjoy Swiss standard of living lah.

lubehsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
that s an allotment in swizerland for gardenning purposes.even the allotments look better tahn HDB's pigeaon holes.that PAP minion just shot himself in the foot thinking that he could easily discredit a wonderful country like swizerland:smile:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I never say Switzerland is a shit country nor Singapore is better than Switzerland. My whole point is peoples are bias and perceptive and only believe in what they want to be the truth. I can post a beautiful picture of North Korea like the 1st picture and describe it as living paradise.

That 2nd photo is def a Zurich slum. But please, every country got slums - Japan, Korea, United States, UK and of course Switzerland. You are def wrong. I actually spent 5 minutes googling a swiss slum for u guys.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
like I said, your logic is truly warped abd you do not even know what you post!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: you took the photo from Flickr without even knowing what it means!!!! go and read the comments! these are not slums but potagers ie allotment gardens!!! these are small plot of lands with sheds given to people who live in apartment so that they can plant their own vegetables!!!!! the photos showed vegetable plots clearly. show how advance they are.
one of the swiss guys even wrote on Flickr regarding this photo:
dive-angel (Karin) says:
simply great ;-) We had colleagues over from the states and they really thought, that this are the slums... ...

Like I said I have been to all major cities in Switzerland and never come across any slums. next time please check what you posts. otherwise you just look like a damm fool. BTW there are no slums in switzerland. go there and see for yourself

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like I said, your logic is truly warped abd you do not even know what you post!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: you took the photo from Flickr without even knowing what it means!!!! go and read the comments! these are not slums but potagers ie allotment gardens!!! these are small plot of lands with sheds given to people who live in apartment so that they can plant their own vegetables!!!!! the photos showed vegetable plots clearly. show how advance they are.
one of the swiss guys even wrote on Flickr regarding this photo:
dive-angel (Karin) says:
simply great ;-) We had colleagues over from the states and they really thought, that this are the slums... ...

Like I said I have been to all major cities in Switzerland and never come across any slums. next time please check what you posts. otherwise you just look like a damm fool. BTW there are no slums in switzerland. go there and see for yourself

yes, I took the pictures from flickr. I won't deny that. slums or allotment, I don't know but I admit it, I was wrong unlike some who only believe what they want to be the truth.

Switzerland is a landlocked alpine country of roughly 7.7 million people (2009) in Western Europe with an area of 41,285 km². Switzerland is a federal republic consisting of 26 states, called cantons.

If you can say you traveled across all 41,285 km² of 26 cantons and didn't come across 1 single slum, then you are right.