• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swiss standard

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are probably waiting for the death of LKY. Seems like many of the older generation still either fear or respect him.

One would be too silly to think that the moment the old man dies, PAP will fall apart!!!

But i understand that many ignorant fools here are thinking in this manner...

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if you appliy Tony's logic, Singaporean's are balless because of LKY?

They are probably waiting for the death of LKY. Seems like many of the older generation still either fear or respect him.

One would be too silly to think that the moment the old man dies, PAP will fall apart!!!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just my 2 cents, Old Fart is more the symbol of the shit that has gone wrong with the Pappies. He is not running the show etc, his cronies are, and when he is gone, the shit will still remain as the cronies are. look at how incompetent his son is, the country is going downhill since wooden days and accelerated under pinky. LKY is a very minor fact now,,,

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not every Singaporeans are balless.... Those who have guts who understand that when one can't change the environment to suit himself or herself, he will change himself to suit the environment.

Why are Singaporeans being branded as Kia Si, Kia Su n etc???? It's clearly visible in this forum already

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many members here especially those that are anti-PAP always like to claim Swiss Standard....

If you guys are so envy and think that Switzerland is a greener pasture for u, just pack n go... No one is stopping you!!! PAP is not stopping you, Goh Chok Tong is not stopping u neither is Lee Hsien Loong...

No ballz to even walk up to a minister to curse n swear, OK forget it!!! Those who claimed that Switzerland is so good you mean you guys dun even have the ballz to move on???

Don't be a coward and yet claiming what Swiss Standard, US Standard or Africa Standard.... Cowards are only good for PT Standard... Dun know what is PT Standard??? It means Public Toilet Standard!!!

Please... Actions!!! Don't keep on talking until the hole grows so BIG!!!

i think those expensive jokers are refering to SWISS KAMPONG STANDARDS. they purposely left out KAMPONG which the swiss do not have.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think those expensive jokers are refering to SWISS KAMPONG STANDARDS. they purposely left out KAMPONG which the swiss do not have.

I can tell you, from reading those fools posting in this forum you can easily tell that they are picking the Positives from outside to compare with the Negatives of SG....

Even fools like "Sarong Wongwan" can claimed that becoz the govt cabinet minister are well paid, when things goes wrong, dun blamed them blamed who but he never blames his mum for bringing him to this world....

I dun even call them jokers, i called them FOOLS!!! The way they talk as if they can or they know how to admin a nation and if you looks deeper into this forum, there's alot of "Wannabe Ministers" here....

They compare to Swiss but they dun even dare to compare to neighrbouring Malaysia let alone other nearby country like China.

And the most funny part you know what??? These fools claimed that SG are no good n Switzerland is so much better but yet they are not moving.... They are just remaining where they are n hiding behind a PC to work hard on the keyboard everyday to complain just for the sake of it!!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

one would be naive to think that the pap will go on ruling indefinitely. i believe more people are getting disillusioned with the pap and the people will realize that singapore needs real political change eventually.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
They use Swiss because woody use Swiss standard lah. You think they even know where and how the people live there?
I can tell you, from reading those fools posting in this forum you can easily tell that they are picking the Positives from outside to compare with the Negatives of SG....

Even fools like "Sarong Wongwan" can claimed that becoz the govt cabinet minister are well paid, when things goes wrong, dun blamed them blamed who but he never blames his mum for bringing him to this world....

I dun even call them jokers, i called them FOOLS!!! The way they talk as if they can or they know how to admin a nation and if you looks deeper into this forum, there's alot of "Wannabe Ministers" here....

They compare to Swiss but they dun even dare to compare to neighrbouring Malaysia let alone other nearby country like China.

And the most funny part you know what??? These fools claimed that SG are no good n Switzerland is so much better but yet they are not moving.... They are just remaining where they are n hiding behind a PC to work hard on the keyboard everyday to complain just for the sake of it!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
one would be naive to think that the pap will go on ruling indefinitely. i believe more people are getting disillusioned with the pap and the people will realize that singapore needs real political change eventually.

I've mentioned before that if one looks at history, no dynasty last forever.... But before that even happens, they must be someone that is capable of replacing the current ruling party!!!

At the moment, there's not a single party that are capable of doing that... Opposition party in SG all wanna be snake head, even WP is only a part-time actor only!!! Low Thia Kiang??? If one day he becomes the PM will he still be so humble as he is today... Like you said, dun be naive!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
They use Swiss because woody use Swiss standard lah. You think they even know where and how the people live there?

Precisely, you got the point here....

Actually there's a problem with Singaporeans u know what, they like to portray themselves as if they know alot.... A very good example in this forum is ppl like "Sarong", "I_hate_Pappies" n "DuYunQi"... They wanna pretend n portray an image to the whole world that they have seen " A BIG SNAKE SWIM NOT POO" before or an "ELEPHANT PEEING"...

Just like my last trip while i was having my lunch at one of the hawker center... One 50 plus man was telling his table of friends as if he knows China so well just becoz he has just returned from China from a 10 days trip...

Those who claimed Swiss Standard here, how many have really been or reside in Swiss before.... I never belief that by visiting a country for more mere 10 days or so you can make a comparision. Only when one reiside in that city or country for more than a year n above without leaving than the comparision can be made

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've mentioned before that if one looks at history, no dynasty last forever.... But before that even happens, they must be someone that is capable of replacing the current ruling party!!!

At the moment, there's not a single party that are capable of doing that... Opposition party in SG all wanna be snake head, even WP is only a part-time actor only!!! Low Thia Kiang??? If one day he becomes the PM will he still be so humble as he is today... Like you said, dun be naive!!!

if everyone is a pessimist and defeatist like you. all dynasties and ruling parties would rule forever. the conditions in Singapore would be ripe for a new ruling party sooner than you think.

if you ask a Chinese in 1936, would the Chinese Communist Party rule China one day ? he/she would laugh at you and say it is impossible. life is unpredictable. LTK might be the hero of the times. who knows ?

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
if everyone is a pessimist and defeatist like you. all dynasties and ruling parties would rule forever. the conditions in Singapore would be ripe for a new ruling party sooner than you think.

if you ask a Chinese in 1936, would the Chinese Communist Party rule China one day ? he/she would laugh at you and say it is impossible. life is unpredictable. LTK might be the hero of the times. who knows ?

Sorry, i'm not pessimistic but how long have WP been around??? Since the 80s when i started to watch GE... What have they done so far??? Or can anyone tell me how far can WP bring SG forward if they are elected to be the new admin...

Don't come n tell me let them try please!!!

Yes, In 1936 the communist was not in power but i think you have to understand more... Their 81 army was involved in the world war 2 as well and just for your info, if not for the KMT govt that split internally, the communist has no chance at all in 1948...

LTK to be the hero??? How old is he already even if he's being elected to admin SG???

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like my last trip while i was having my lunch at one of the hawker center... One 50 plus man was telling his table of friends as if he knows China so well just becoz he has just returned from China from a 10 days trip...

Those who claimed Swiss Standard here, how many have really been or reside in Swiss before.... I never belief that by visiting a country for more mere 10 days or so you can make a comparision. Only when one reiside in that city or country for more than a year n above without leaving than the comparision can be made

That's fallacious logic. Based on that reasoning, a teacher can't teach geography of another country which he has not lived there. I have not lived in China but I can tell you that China has a serious unemployment problem which is not reported in official stats. That's why the government have created lots of unnecessary jobs just to mitigate the problem. I can also tell you that China is overbuilding such that there are lots of commercial properties being abandoned.

Back to the Swiss standard of living ...Wooden Goh could tell you exactly what he meant. But when he delivered that infamous speech, wasn't he selling us the notion that we can have a good life comparable to the Swiss? Are you stating that the lifestyle of the Swiss is inferior to that of sinkapore?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a democracy, everyone is entitled to freely express his or her opinion. Why do you regard our ministers highly? There is a minister who steals toothpicks - in a true democracy, he would have been forced to resign. Then there is one who busies himself over trivialities while ignoring bigger issues like the haze, dengue pandemic. These are the ministers that you talk highly of.

It is Wooden Goh that gave us the expectation to live as well as the Swiss. You think we are much better off than Malaysia? The middle class M'sian live a better life than sinkees. They don't pay enormous sum for electricity or water. They can pay off their housing loans long before they retire. They can choose to live in the city or a in a slower and cheaper rural area. They can afford to send their kids to universities without being heavily in debt. Life in mudland is not as bad as you are led to think.

It is not that they don't want to leave but they can't. If you are willing to provide the funds to enable them to migrate, you can see them rushing to take your offer up.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's fallacious logic. Based on that reasoning, a teacher can't teach geography of another country which he has not lived there. I have not lived in China but I can tell you that China has a serious unemployment problem which is not reported in official stats. That's why the government have created lots of unnecessary jobs just to mitigate the problem. I can also tell you that China is overbuilding such that there are lots of commercial properties being abandoned.

Back to the Swiss standard of living ...Wooden Goh could tell you exactly what he meant. But when he delivered that infamous speech, wasn't he selling us the notion that we can have a good life comparable to the Swiss? Are you stating that the lifestyle of the Swiss is inferior to that of sinkapore?

You mean geography touches on politics??? the positive or negative of a country living standard, cursing n swearing of the govt???

Yes, China have a major unemployment n even graduates from famous uni can be jobless for 2 years after graduation becoz of their population over jobs... All this are reported in the news n official statistic in China news which you are not aware in contra to what you say that is not reported....

In terms of overbuilding, the problem lies with the developer n the bank. Many projects be it commercial or residential are being abandoned coz the developer runs short of cash in rolling n the bank takes over the plot of land or building...

Ain't Singaporeans having a good lifestyle??? To the extent that Singaporeans now are even spoilt brat have to be spoon fed... Everything the govt... this govt, that govt... Everything blamed the govt but never themselves...

Just like you guys keep saying foreigners snatch the job opportunities away from Singaporean but did you ever ask yourself if you're talented, do you have to be afraid of being replaced??? No way...

It's becoz a person is not improving, stagnant, which is why he or she can be easily replaced... I'm not worried at all that I'll be replaced in any ways...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean geography touches on politics??? the positive or negative of a country living standard, cursing n swearing of the govt???
Why do you play dumb? My response was on your contention that one can only comment about another country after having lived there.

Yes, China have a major unemployment n even graduates from famous uni can be jobless for 2 years after graduation becoz of their population over jobs... All this are reported in the news n official statistic in China news which you are not aware in contra to what you say that is not reported....
I am not going to digress by disputing your statement on China reporting on its unemployment. Back to the point ...so you do agree that one can have a good grasp of another country through reading and researching about it. A stay there is NOT necessary.

Ain't Singaporeans having a good lifestyle??? To the extent that Singaporeans now are even spoilt brat have to be spoon fed... Everything the govt... this govt, that govt... Everything blamed the govt but never themselves...
Well, the government put themselves up as the best in the world and that they are the cream of the crop and thus deserves the highest salary in the world for ministers. And they promised us Swiss standard of living. They failed and instead of admitting to it, they continued to treat sinkees like second class citizens. Meanwhile they flood the island with 40 percent of foreigners. Are we supposed to take this lying down?

Just like you guys keep saying foreigners snatch the job opportunities away from Singaporean but did you ever ask yourself if you're talented, do you have to be afraid of being replaced??? No way...
You treat sinkees like inferior beings. So what if sinkees are inferior. Sinkees have every right to be treated well in their homeland. Foreigners don't have a stake here and should not be allowed in here. You think China will suck up to you if their citizen attack you?

It's becoz a person is not improving, stagnant, which is why he or she can be easily replaced... I'm not worried at all that I'll be replaced in any ways...
Please stop parroting the PAP. Sinkees are replaced because the the government allowed foreigners come in to do so. If these foreigners are required to absorbed the same cost of living as locals are ...they will be asking for higher pay. Then the demand for them will drop immediately. These foreigners live like cockroach back home and adopt the same lifestyle here. Of course, they can accept lower pay. It is not the skills that they bring, it is their cheapness that is the attraction.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some people say that the PAP made life hard so that people will be too busy to make problems for the PAP. This might have worked in the past when jobs were available but now that decent jobs are hard to come by, the days of the PAP might be numbered.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HK14K, you have exposed your ignorance. A classic twit.

And reddog quoting HK (which meant those idiotic words came into view (making me doubly glad I threw HK into ignore bin))
Many members here especially those that are anti-PAP always like to claim Swiss Standard....

If you guys are so envy and think that Switzerland is a greener pasture for u, just pack n go... No one is stopping you!!! PAP is not stopping you, Goh Chok Tong is not stopping u neither is Lee Hsien Loong...

No ballz to even walk up to a minister to curse n swear, OK forget it!!! Those who claimed that Switzerland is so good you mean you guys dun even have the ballz to move on???

Don't be a coward and yet claiming what Swiss Standard, US Standard or Africa Standard.... Cowards are only good for PT Standard... Dun know what is PT Standard??? It means Public Toilet Standard!!!

Please... Actions!!! Don't keep on talking until the hole grows so BIG!!!

After PAP maggots cockroaches stole and rape us of our money, they tell us to go away to another country so they can enjoy our money without us complaining and screaming at them for stealing our money

Their doggies, for a share of the crumbs from their table, join them in telling us to go away to another country.

They want to win both ways.
That we no longer here to shout at them

AND WE NO LONGER HERE TO FIGHT THEM AND KICK THEM OUT SO THAT THEY CAN ENJOY WHAT THEY STOLE WITHOUT FEAR

Your choice.

STAY AND FIGHT THEM AND ORGANISE OTHERS TO KICK PAP OUT TOGETHER
AFTER THAT , THEIR DOGS WILL BE SLAUGHTHERED AND MADE INTO SIANG ROU DISHES TO GO WITH OUR YUM SENGS

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a democracy, everyone is entitled to freely express his or her opinion. Why do you regard our ministers highly? There is a minister who steals toothpicks - in a true democracy, he would have been forced to resign. Then there is one who busies himself over trivialities while ignoring bigger issues like the haze, dengue pandemic. These are the ministers that you talk highly of.

It is Wooden Goh that gave us the expectation to live as well as the Swiss. You think we are much better off than Malaysia? The middle class M'sian live a better life than sinkees. They don't pay enormous sum for electricity or water. They can pay off their housing loans long before they retire. They can choose to live in the city or a in a slower and cheaper rural area. They can afford to send their kids to universities without being heavily in debt. Life in mudland is not as bad as you are led to think.

It is not that they don't want to leave but they can't. If you are willing to provide the funds to enable them to migrate, you can see them rushing to take your offer up.

You're right about the Malaysian middle class. They are more comfortable and and find more to enjoy in life. Malaysians in Singapore are only here to make money. Once that's done they are back to their kampong. Singaporeans are trapped. Well they were warned.