• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

summary of National Day speak

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
we the government got no money liao la, please hor, we now need to charge more on health care. hehe. also i know lot of them cannot afford to pay their parents medical bill so i going to enforce it la. actually i know we should emphasis on education to make sure our kids willing to take care of their parents la, but education need more money la, by policy is only paper work la and spend less la. hahaha let 同心同德共创狮城美景。but me and my miniter salary cannot same as u all la. Huat ah 2009.