• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Student conned into becoming sex slave

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
20091202.063855_slave.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA - A 20-year-old college student who sought a medium?s help to end her streak of bad luck ended up having to sleep with the man.

She approached the medium, known only as master Choy, in April on the recommendations of her friends as she was worried about her well-being.

The 50-year-old medium told her she would not be able to get rid of the bad luck unless she had sex with a married man.

After some persuasion from the man, who is married, the girl agreed to have sex with him.

"He told me I had to sleep with a married man to get rid of all the bad luck," she told a press conference at the MCA Public Services and Complaints Department here yesterday.

Before having sexual intercourse, the medium told the girl, who is pursuing a degree in nutrition at a college, to strip naked and pose for some photographs.

She realised that she had been cheated a few months later when her luck had not changed and worse, she had contracted a sexually transmitted disease from him.

She went back to the medium and threatened to expose him but he slapped her and warned that he would post her nude photographs on the Internet.

The girl claimed that the medium issued a death threat against her should she decide to lodge a police report.

"I am getting a lawyer now to file a case against him," she said.

MCA Public Services and Complaints Department head Datuk Michael Chong advised the public to be wary of bogus mediums.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore got plenty such students. They are from

1. China
  2. Vietnam
  3. Philippines
  4. Indonesia
  5. Mongolia
  6. Indo China
  7. Thailand
  8. Eastern Europe
Most Are PROSTITUTES under the guise of being STUDENTS.

That is why S'PORE is now considered a LEADING COUNTRY in DEGREE MILLS.

Both US and CHINA garments have highlighted in their news media warning against coming to S'pore for education.

Do the MIWs care? As long as can fill up HDB flats and raise GDP figures, they close BOTH eyes.

Don't believe me? How many want the addresses of 20-30 websites advertising their bodies and faces? Even go to sammyboy sex forum i can count almost 20 sites.

For those that disbelieve, go to this website for a sample. Our POODLES all sleeping leh.
www.sgadsonline.com
Click on "OTHER SERVICES" at the very end and enjoy

Last edited:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
4132940.jpg

Don't think this one was conned. This is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of a prostitute coming to S'pore under the guise of being a student.

4460054.jpg

6208439.jpg

Si Jia 思嘉 Introduction

I am Si Jia <思嘉>
23yrs old, currently Student.
Willing to provide soothing and relaxing
sexy massage service at $80 per hour.
I am willing to serve and confirm you will be satisfied.
You can call me at 8120-3XXX. (I have deleted last 4 hp numbers on purpose as I do not wish to promote her. Her hp number is FULLY displayed in the ads as are her proud photos.) :eek:
MY 34C 25 34.
47kg .Chinese only.
Thank you!

Last edited:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xc9zBujD0Yg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=zh_TW&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xc9zBujD0Yg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=zh_TW&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Pls PM me the contact!:biggrin:

4132940.jpg

Don't think this one was conned. This is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of a prostitute coming to S'pore under the guise of being a student.

4460054.jpg

6208439.jpg

Si Jia 思嘉 Introduction

I am Si Jia <思嘉>
23yrs old, currently Student.
Willing to provide soothing and relaxing
sexy massage service at $80 per hour.
I am willing to serve and confirm you will be satisfied.
You can call me at 8120-3XXX. (I have deleted last 4 hp numbers on purpose as I do not wish to promote her. Her hp number is FULLY displayed in the ads as are her proud photos.) :eek:
MY 34C 25 34.
47kg .Chinese only.
Thank you!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
[SIZE=-1]
Another STUDENT in S'pore[/SIZE]
.So many talented students in S'pore studying for what DEGREE or Diploma ah?
[SIZE=-1]

Singapore Classifieds: Other Services Ads [/SIZE] <table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="3" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#eeeeee"> Young students!MeiJia ÃÀ¼Ñ9381XXXX </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<center>
p238252n1.jpg

</center> [SIZE=-2] ID#: 238252 ; Date posted: December 3, 2009; Expire date: January 2, 2010; 25 visits [/SIZE]

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some more got teacher or student teacher?

Name: Mi Xue
Nationality: PRC - Guangdong
Looks: 7.5/10 (One look, confirmed a Teacher)
Body: 8/10 (Perfect Body Curve) (See pics)
Boobs: B Cup, Very soft with nice light brown Nipples
Height: 1.65m
Wight: 48kg
BJ: 7/10(Suck you Like no Tomorrow) Depend on Chemistry for BBBJ
FJ: 8/10 (Tight & Wet Wet, and very horny when you hit her G spot)
Cathbath: 6.5/10 (SHIOK SHIOK)
Pussy: Nice thin clit, no smell no bushy
Fingering: 8/10 (Responsive and wet easily)
Massage: 9.0/10 (3 Years Experince)
Lick & Suck: 7/10 (Very Responsive)
Frenching: Depend on Chemistry
Dos: Massage, HJ, FJ
Donts: AR, AJ, RAW & Prevert Request
Damage: $ 80 / 1 Shot / 1 hour (Exclude cd & room)

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the 1st line of defense for these girls when they are caught is "I was Conned Into this".

Another one..

Age23 student..girlfriend-like attitude
new.png
<!-- END TITLE AND ICONS -->

Written by wanwan November 22, 2009 Hits: 953 <!-- FAVORITES -->
favorite.png
favorite_add.png
<!-- LISTING MANAGER -->

<!-- BEGIN LISTING DETAILS --> <!-- LISTING IMAGES --> <!-- MAIN IMAGE -->

<!-- RATINGS --> <table class="rating_table" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="rating_label">
review_user.png
</td> <td class="rating_stars">

</td> <td class="rating_value">0.0 (0)</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- CUSTOM FIELDS --> Review of Hookers

<table class="fieldGroupTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="fieldLabel">Nationality</td> <td class="fieldValue"> China </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="fieldLabel">Race</td> <td class="fieldValue"> Chinese </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="fieldLabel">Looks</td> <td class="fieldValue"> 8 </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="fieldLabel">Boobs</td> <td class="fieldValue"> C </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="fieldLabel">Massage</td> <td class="fieldValue"> 8 </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="fieldLabel">Rates, location, booking</td> <td class="fieldValue"> near city plaza
$70/hr (room /cd excluded) </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="fieldLabel">Anal Job</td> <td class="fieldValue"> No </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="fieldLabel">Full Job</td> <td class="fieldValue"> full job </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="fieldLabel">Frenching</td> <td class="fieldValue"> associated with lots of french-kissing and girlfriend-like attitude </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="fieldLabel">Blow Job</td> <td class="fieldValue"> done without a condom </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="fieldLabel">Girl Friend Experience and Services</td> <td class="fieldValue"> associated with lots of french-kissing and girlfriend-like attitude </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="fieldLabel">Body & Skin</td> <td class="fieldValue"> smooth </td></tr></tbody></table>

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore an EDUCATION hub?

Carry on like this will be AIDS HUB of the world

I think the Ministars have once again been SNOOKED by their PORLUMPARS.

I have always maintained that the Ministars are by and large ok people. They have been led astray by slanted feedback about the ground feel.

So much so that there ARE NO POOR PEOPLE OR BEGGARS IN SINGAPORE.

So now, only REAL students come to Singapore. There are NO STUDENT PROSTITUES IN SINGAPORE?

true_singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
U better apologise & retract your statement.
Stop hiding behind the PC and sprout anti-Singapore nonsense, unless u are a quitter, trouble maker and a maybe anti Singapore?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20091202.063855_slave.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA - A 20-year-old college student who sought a medium?s help to end her streak of bad luck ended up having to sleep with the man.

She approached the medium, known only as master Choy, in April on the recommendations of her friends as she was worried about her well-being.

The 50-year-old medium told her she would not be able to get rid of the bad luck unless she had sex with a married man.

After some persuasion from the man, who is married, the girl agreed to have sex with him.

"He told me I had to sleep with a married man to get rid of all the bad luck," she told a press conference at the MCA Public Services and Complaints Department here yesterday.

Before having sexual intercourse, the medium told the girl, who is pursuing a degree in nutrition at a college, to strip naked and pose for some photographs.

She realised that she had been cheated a few months later when her luck had not changed and worse, she had contracted a sexually transmitted disease from him.

She went back to the medium and threatened to expose him but he slapped her and warned that he would post her nude photographs on the Internet.

The girl claimed that the medium issued a death threat against her should she decide to lodge a police report.

"I am getting a lawyer now to file a case against him," she said.

MCA Public Services and Complaints Department head Datuk Michael Chong advised the public to be wary of bogus mediums.

see how stupid people think when comes to religion ....

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">25297.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt">http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20091203-183811.html
Thu, Dec 03, 2009
AsiaOne

20091203.192048_news_rotator_13.jpg

'I married a China prostitute'

A 64-year-old Singaporean man married a 40-year-old China woman despite knowing her for less than half a year, only to find out one month into their marriage that she is a prostitute.

Mr Chen, who spoke to the local Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao, said that he first met his China wife, Ah Ping, in April this year while dining at Pearl's Centre in Chinatown.

Ah Ping had approached him first and engaged in in conversation. During this time, three men asked her if she provided sex services, but Ah Ping flatly denied so, thus giving Mr Chen a good impression of her.

She later told Mr Chen that she was a graduate back in China, and came to Singapore to look for work. They exchanged contact numbers and soon became a couple, meeting often for food and shopping trips.

In September this year, Ah Ping proposed that they get married. She told Mr Chen that they could apply for a flat together once she had gotten her permanent resident status.

Mr Chen, who was divorced two years ago, agreed to the wedding immediately. The couple registered their marriage on October 15.

Soon after they wed, Mr Chen realize that his new wife was almost never at home, and they often fought and argued, "There was once when things got really bad, and she told me that she was a prostitute in Shenzhou (China) and when she came to Singapore, she is still a prostitute."

A former cleaner, Mr Chen told Lianhe Wanbao that he lost his job after sustaining an injury in a car accident on his wedding day.

When he lost his ability to work, his wife's attitude towards him changed completely. "I didn't know that she was a prostitute then. She asked me for money, saying that she plans to set up a stall selling socks."

"Later on, a friend of mine saw her soliciting men, and it was only then that I realized 'selling socks' was just her way of telling me she's going out to sell her body."

Mr Chen said that his China wife also hit him from time to time during their rocky month-long marriage.

Since getting wed, the couple only had sex three times, and the sessions felt like Ah Ping was just obliging her new husband because she had to, Mr Chen said.

She was also drastically different from the caring woman that Mr Chen had thought her to be, and he found himself being kicked and beaten by her when things went wrong.

According to Mr Chen, his China wife was a divorcee as well. She has a 20-year-old son in China.

Because Ah Ping had yet to gain residency status, she had to leave Singapore once her visa is up, and can only return to the country after spending some time in China. When Mr Chen spoke to Lianhe Wanbao, Ah Ping was not in Singapore as she had left the day before.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
</td></tr> <tr><td> </td></tr></tbody></table>