• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Straits Times called criminal and cheater as Ng Ser Miang as Singapore sports champion

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal

A champion of S'pore sports​

Ng Ser Miang has spent the past four decades raising the standard of sports in Singapore.

default-BSkyYMCQ.png

Published Sun, Feb 8, 2015 · 09:50 PM

• I'm a very competitive person. I want to make sure that every job I handle ends up well. Even as an athlete, once you go into competition, you are there to win. - Ng Ser Miang (above)

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal

S’pore’s IOC vice-president Ng Ser Miang warned, fined for interfering in World Sailing election​

20200817105919975a0bbeeba-0bb5-44c0-a313-bcb212d2fd3d_0.jpg

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Ng was accused of failure to act with utmost integrity, honesty and responsibility, and of acting in a manner that was likely to compromise the impartiality of the ethics commission.