• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Story of Mongol Slut - Play with Mats, Cheebye got Blown Up

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Tiong but with their superior skin complexion (pearl white) and smooth skin without any excess body hair. Their sharp feature ranks favourably.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's just in a woman's blood. They are shoppers or gatherers. There are certain woman who is just Good enough for a good fuck or playmate

There's type of women who you will want to bring her back to meet your parents and established a family upon it.

But both are still gatherers in nature. Still the same , but she's different. One is self oriented , one is family and your interest oriented.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's just in a woman's blood. They are shoppers or gatherers. There are certain woman who is just Good enough for a good fuck or playmate

There's type of women who you will want to bring her back to meet your parents and established a family upon it.

But both are still gatherers in nature. Still the same , but she's different. One is self oriented , one is family and your interest oriented.
Another sia suay Cantonese bully dog descendant of prostitute dare not swear your next 18 generations become whore if I am a virgin want to open your cheap mouth to insult me virgin as only good enough for fuck. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This slut over step her boundaries.
You Jeremy Quek sia suay Cantonese bully dog descendant of prostitute dare not swear your next 18 generations become whore if I am a virgin want to keep starting slut whore mistress threads around me. Pui!

CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png