• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stop Blaming the PAP for Everything!

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking 超级白are the cause of all fuckups in sinkapoor.

Can't find a reason not to fucking blame them.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking 超级白are the cause of all fuckups in sinkapoor.

Can't find a reason not to fucking blame them.

The cause of all the fuckups in stinkapoor is not just those bastards 超级白

Who the fuck put them there?

I know those 超级白 fucked around with ballot boxes and all kinds of cheating time after time and lies and all.

In the end, sinkies could have seen through that and stop them but that was not done.

IT IS THE FUCKING SINKIES AND THEIR LACK OF BALLS AND STUPIDITY THAT GOT THOSE BASTARDS IN WHITE FUCKING AND SCREWING US AND LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS.

SINKIES MUST ALL UNIT TO VOTE THOSE PAP BASTARDS OUT OUT OUT EVERYONE OF THEM
OR PRAY THAT LKY DIE IN WEEKS IF NOT DAYS AND THE PAP ROTTEN STINKING BUNCH IMPLODE

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am in this Forum for last 6 months or so.

I can help but notice that a majority of forummers blame PAP for every damn thing.
From COE to HDB prices...
From Cyber attacks to Petty Crimes...
From CPF to MRT...
And the list goes on...

Yes, the PAP Ministers are been paid millions. I do not agree as well even as a PAP supporter.
But I do not think PAP is that bad.

It has a good track record. It has listened to the people since last elections.
Your MRT has improved, albeit it can be more...
Your HDB prices are down, it should go down more...
Crime enforcement is given due attention...

What more can you ask for?

You are right, we should stop blaming the PAP. It's pretty apparent the problem starts from the top and if there is anyone to blame, it'll be LHL for letting it happen under his watch. Let's ask LHL and assorted cronies to resign for the good of Singapore.

Himawari

Alfrescian
Loyal
For someone who wants to control everything like chewing gum and toilet flushing. We have the right to blame them for anything that goes wrong. If we are given the choices to make our own decisions, then we will blame ourselves should anything goes wrong.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For someone who wants to control everything like chewing gum and toilet flushing. We have the right to blame them for anything that goes wrong. If we are given the choices to make our own decisions, then we will blame ourselves should anything goes wrong.

Ok! you cannot blame them for everything..some works, many do not...the chewing gum was a good policy, though i do like chewing gum & still chew gum......many, many others....it is over the 'moon' & some, are just for collecting revenue in the name of looking after you...:rolleyes:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How about blaming the porlumpars instead? :wink:

you are right. should blame the blind, retarded and twisted clone hunters here too for spreading lies and rumours about everything...blaming the government for everything including those personal deviant behavour like licking stinking and smelly perineums.....blame blame blame....

jw5

Loyal
you are right. should blame the blind, retarded and twisted clone hunters here too for spreading lies and rumours about everything...blaming the government for everything including those personal deviant behavour like licking stinking and smelly perineums.....blame blame blame....

It's a pity that up to now, you still don't know who to blame.
Whereas we do. :wink:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since when has pap ever acknowledged humbling any mistakes.. All mistakes are honest mistakes and move on !

If someone makes mistake after mistake
Then it necessarily follows that he is incompetent
Couldn't care less if mistake is honest or not
The thing is to choose the right party for the job

[video=youtube;I0AxrOUJ62E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0AxrOUJ62E[/video]

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

of course blame people like you lor...licking perineum of those young girls
now they even have security men in all schools just to jaga perverts like you

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The saviour of PAP,the former security Caesar Zhou Yongkang is under house arrest
http://en.boxun.com/zhou-yongkang-is-under-house-arrest/
BEIJING: Singapore hopes to work more closely with China in fighting problems such as cyber-crime, drugs and terrorism, said Deputy Prime Minister (DPM) Teo Chee Hean in his first visit to Beijing as Home Affairs Minister.
One aim of his visit is to boost ties between security personnel and law enforcers from both sides, he said as he met China's public security czar Zhou Yongkang, a member of the Communist Party's elite Politburo Standing Committee.
Straits Times: S'pore, China to boost links in crime fight
http://www.mfa.gov.sg/content/mfa/media_centre/singapore_headlines/2012/201205/news_20120509_01.html

jw5

Loyal
of course blame people like you lor...licking perineum of those young girls
now they even have security men in all schools just to jaga perverts like you

Bullshitting and lying isn't going to get you anywhere.
One thing I have learnt is never to be intimidated by bastards like you.
That's what has held us back all these years, being intimidated and fearful of bullies like you and your masters and their henchmen.
Not anymore.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am in this Forum for last 6 months or so.
It has a good track record. It has listened to the people since last elections.
Your MRT has improved, albeit it can be more...
Your HDB prices are down, it should go down more...
Crime enforcement is given due attention...

What more can you ask for?

Well we can ask for pee-a-pee to be booted out.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bullshitting and lying isn't going to get you anywhere.
One thing I have learnt is never to be intimidated by bastards like you.
That's what has held us back all these years, being intimidated and fearful of bullies like you and your masters and their henchmen.
Not anymore.

of course , or course, your cyber bullying and perineum licking will not get you anywhere too. maybe your back stabbing in the dark
and conspiring to exterminate Kopi has back-fired and you are now in deep remorse mode...haha

you and TFBH had intimidated me, threatened me, and even black-mailed me...and wanted to face up with me in REAL LIFE...you are one motherfucker in this forum who does this...threatening forummer with public exposure and even threatening their live and family...what a motherfucker you are!!!

I stood alone unlike you cowardly bastards and scumbags who enlisted an army of boh lampars and stabbed me to death trying to silent me and exterminate me...I say FUCK YOU JW5...YOU ARE ONE MOTHERFUCKING intellectual hypocrite!!! and your other handle, the other motherfuckng TFBH is still spreading rumours about this imaginary Mr Ser and GR membership!!! Both of you should be fucked to death and thrown down the chute!!!

Of course, Kopi not only stood against you, but against the entire army of yours - clones and handles of the lowest scum!!! now fuck off!!!cbbin!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"you are right. should blame the blind, retarded and twisted clone hunters here too for spreading lies and rumours about everything...blaming the government for everything including those personal deviant behavour like licking stinking and smelly perineums.....blame blame blame.... "

As you notice, those who proclaim such things are usually talking about themselves..this is call self-conscious! ha ha ha ha...:biggrin:

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they are going to to claim credit for the successes of Spore then who are we going to blame for the mistakes & failure:confused:

Blame the "lesser mortals":confused: The opposition:confused: Bad luck:confused: ........ who:confused:

WITHOUT PREJUDICE.

hmm, its a honest mistake, lets move on.

iAgent

Alfrescian
Loyal
We never blame them, its the daft 60.1 that should be blame, no smoke without a fire!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blame ? Did I hear the word blame ?:mad:

Damn it ! Give us back OUR hard-earned CPF money at age 55 NOWWWW !!:mad:

It is our blood and sweat money from years of toiling !!:oIo:

You must asked Mai Siam Mai Hum wifee Whore Jinx to return our CPf MONEY FROM ToMaSicK
She kept it there...