• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

stock tip during cb

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
despite biden’s mishandling of both the economy (unstoppable inflation) and the pandamic (cases spike last week causing markets to get spooked), this “safe haven” stock continues to roll. i didn’t expect it to do so well in a down or bear market.
View attachment 116722
Wah lau I remember having the conversation with you about Moderna at $200+ you said can still buy

Sigh I should have followed with you on Moderna!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when the afghan gov collapses, and millions of afghan refugees want to get out after the taliban captures 99% of the cuntry (all thanks to biden for announcing a complete pullout prematurely and lying to the world that the taliban is highly unlikely to take over cuntry), expect markets to drop more than 696 points again.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
with low 2-digit stocks, one has to remain patient but observant of tell tale signs. all my stocks that are doing well (net value wise, sometimes down sometimes up) are purchased over 6.9 years ago.

Yeah have to be patient. I really hope so man.

Actually this stock market thing is like lottery to me.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I tried buying the lottery numbers of that guy who won TOTO $2.85m.

Didnt win. Also tried buying numbers of the ages of my family (6 members) also didnt win.

Got to keep trying.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Sigh. Wish I could be as successful as all you bros here in SBF.

All so rich and smart. No need to work. Enjoy life. Fly all over the world.

Shiok life.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
money wise my job ok lah.

But I really find it damn irritating having to talk to stupid people everyday. Asking stupid questions and then expecting some magic fantasy type answers.

Just damn irritating lah.

It is so nice when I don't have to talk to dumb people.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sigh. Wish I could be as successful as all you bros here in SBF.

All so rich and smart. No need to work. Enjoy life. Fly all over the world.

Shiok life.
as for me, i’m still stuck sharing an ultra tiny hdb room in bedok. no money for kopi, kaya (toast), kueh, ktv. can only kiaokah at kopitiam konglanjiaowei and kpkb.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
as for me, i’m still stuck sharing an ultra tiny hdb room in bedok. no money for kopi, kaya (toast), kueh, ktv. can only kiaokah at kopitiam konglanjiaowei and kpkb.
sell ONE moderna share good enough to last you for a week

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another story on katalin karikó. she's no longer a chiobu nor milf now. both katalin karikó and drew weissman will one day receive the nobel prize. stuff of perseverance, hardwork, innovation, and legend. also partly credited with supporting the mrna track is derrick rossi, one time postdoc fellow in stem cell biology at stanford, then became assistant professor at harvard medical school. together with langer (biomed engineering professor at m.i.t.), afeyan (v.c. entrepreneur), they founded moderna. rossi left moderna in 2014. these trailblazers were in several top u.s. schools when the groundbreaking work was still on white paper: u of penn (karikó and weissman), boston u (weissman's md and phd), stanford (rossi's fellow tenure when he first read karikó's and weissman's paper on the breakthrough of modifying nucleosides to sneak mrna into human bodies to avoid adverse immune system responses), harvard (rossi's and springer's professorship while meeting with langer), m.i.t. (langer's professorship when he co-founded moderna). america is still da best when it cums to biomed innovation and breakthroughs. katalin would most likely be unemployed, unappreciated, and hungry if she remained in hungary.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/10...leading-technology-in-the-covid-vaccine-race/

katalin karikó
View attachment 96148

drew weissman
View attachment 96154

derrick rossi
View attachment 96152

robert langer
View attachment 96153
congrats to katalin and drew for winning the nobel prize in medicine this morning.