• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

stock tip during cb

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think gold is a good buy.
the bubble is in full steam ahead.just like 2007 gold bubble.
Everything else has already recovered or stabilized.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think gold is a good buy.
the bubble is in full steam ahead.just like 2007 gold bubble.
Everything else has already recovered or stabilized.
best time to buy gold was in 1969.
1596657605439.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not really,gold doesn't really do anything most of the time.....90 percent of the growth happened 1979 to 1982,2007 to 2011 and now 2020 to?

If u bought gold from 1982 to 2003 u would have seen 20 years of absolutely nothing.
it's true. the only good times to buy it are in 1969 and 1999. and hold it until old age. it's a very long term investment. i refrain from selling it after buying it between 1999 and 2001 - the era of y2k. and don't need to buy it again.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more messenger rna (mrna) solutions cumming since it can customize and trigger protein production at will: stem cell, cancer, parkinson's, muscular dystrophy, flu, ccp virus, etc. the ccp can cast as many concocted coronaviruses at civilization, and this customized crafted "cure" will counter all. must give katalin karikó the nobel prize for chemistry. angmoh (hungarian) chiobu is the best!
https://news.yahoo.com/redemption-one-scientists-unwavering-belief-112054653.html
1605548769144.png

1605548827270.png

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more messenger rna (mrna) solutions cumming since it can customize and trigger protein production at will: stem cell, cancer, parkinson's, muscular dystrophy, flu, ccp virus, etc. the ccp can cast as many concocted coronaviruses at civilization, and this customized crafted "cure" will counter all. must give katalin karikó the nobel prize for chemistry. angmoh (hungarian) chiobu is the best!
https://news.yahoo.com/redemption-one-scientists-unwavering-belief-112054653.html
View attachment 96121
View attachment 96122
Will this drug trigger cells to produce brain and big neh neh for Singaporeans ah Lian ?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 96121
View attachment 96122
Looks like Nobel prize winning stuff here...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like Nobel prize winning stuff here...
another story on katalin karikó. she's no longer a chiobu nor milf now. both katalin karikó and drew weissman will one day receive the nobel prize. stuff of perseverance, hardwork, innovation, and legend. also partly credited with supporting the mrna track is derrick rossi, one time postdoc fellow in stem cell biology at stanford, then became assistant professor at harvard medical school. together with langer (biomed engineering professor at m.i.t.), afeyan (v.c. entrepreneur), they founded moderna. rossi left moderna in 2014. these trailblazers were in several top u.s. schools when the groundbreaking work was still on white paper: u of penn (karikó and weissman), boston u (weissman's md and phd), stanford (rossi's fellow tenure when he first read karikó's and weissman's paper on the breakthrough of modifying nucleosides to sneak mrna into human bodies to avoid adverse immune system responses), harvard (rossi's and springer's professorship while meeting with langer), m.i.t. (langer's professorship when he co-founded moderna). america is still da best when it cums to biomed innovation and breakthroughs. katalin would most likely be unemployed, unappreciated, and hungry if she remained in hungary.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/10...leading-technology-in-the-covid-vaccine-race/

katalin karikó
1605586305963.png

drew weissman
1605588099035.png

derrick rossi
1605587972420.png

robert langer
1605588000916.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haven’t sold any of my mrna stocks yet. just sitting on them when i bought at $23. going over $200 per share is a (good) surprise to me.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
despite biden’s mishandling of both the economy (unstoppable inflation) and the pandamic (cases spike last week causing markets to get spooked), this “safe haven” stock continues to roll. i didn’t expect it to do so well in a down or bear market.
8482E49C-B388-43B8-8DAA-F92E934547A4.png