• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STI TO BELOW 1000 Points....ALL OF You Have Been WARNED!!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
For once I have to agree with ahleebabasingaporethief , we have not seen the worst yet. For those who think of averaging in this downward spiralling market it would be catching a falling knife. Your bullets would be used up and when the likes of DBS, Capitaland and the other blue chips company issue rights issues, you would be caught high and dry. With bullets all spent, you have got no $$$ to subscribe to the rights issue.
If history repeats itself, the worst crash would occur in oct 2009 . The worst crash in 1929 occurs in october 1929.

I am looking around your dateline as well. BUT it all depends.

Next on my list will be the CURRENCY crisis. Which currency and when? Your guess is as good as mine.

jw5

Loyal
good point.

Here is a feel good real story. Shophouse burnt down many years ago. Policeman was asked to keep guard until next morning. Owner, Ah Pek came down early next morning looking around for something and found the policeman sitting on a milo tin.

He pointed at it and the Policeman handed it to him. He opened it and all his savings were in there intact.
The ah pek was lucky that the milo tin wasn't burnt and the policeman just happened to be looking for something to sit on.

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love it when the stock market fluctuate widely cos I then get to trade my forex with gusto! Just took a profit from shorting GPB/JPY last night. That's why I hate trading stocks! Forex way to go!