• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious spore meimei kanna walloped in melbourne

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
race.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Errrr... and this is supposed to stir up patriotic indignation in me... right? 'SG United' and all that crap etc.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This time whites 得罪了华侨人 不知死... hoot ah...

救命啊..

阿乒哥 你在那里...

帮我们打回他们呵

你当乒是来打人啊..

Psst.. if you like my bullshit click the like button

Last edited:

Meerebus

Alfrescian
Loyal
are they SPGs Ang moh cock suckers like the fatty Kirsten han? If so they deserved to be whalloped.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should learn how to know and how to diffetentiate between Chinese from China, sg, mslaysia taiwan.Or else they always whach wrong ppl.Aiyah

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U hv any recommendation?

See features of whitemen even they are brown skin group them as amgmoh...

Cant be help.... born a Chinese always a Chinese...

Lucky they beat up Sinkie, if they beat up HKies sure kenna whack bt crazy HKies inreturn.

They should learn how to know and how to diffetentiate between Chinese from China, sg, mslaysia taiwan.Or else they always whach wrong ppl.Aiyah

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
ang moh can't even distinguish between types of fish how to know the difference between chinese? they call every fish a cod.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These SPG kuniangs never served NS that's why don't know how to defend themselves. Even "switched off" vocation like mine also have weekly taekwondo lessons during my NS time. Free lessons some more, but cookhouse food still crap :roflmao: