• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spore is blessed to have this Angmo working in SGP!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must Support Him Okay?

4dwcm.png

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to think that Ang Moh are rude and arrogant; the Ang Moh Tua Kee pai who like to bang themselves in the front, but here I am seeing that there are some Ang Moh who are the nicest people on earth. And John Denley Nelson is one of them. Bless his soul. I do believe he is in heaven with the Lord.

And I am utterly disgusted by the m&ds who punched him from the back. They are cowards. Just like the ISIS terrorists !

They deserve the full penalty of their bloody murderous action. Hang them all !

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am glad that the law has moved to hang four m&d sinkies for killing the good white man.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am glad that the law has moved to hang four m&d sinkies for killing the good white man.

PAP should simplify the law and save taxpayers money.

Death penalty for ALL crimes. Execution will happen two weeks after final appeal is denied. Save lots of money and minister can have another pay increase. And sycophants like you can get a few cents too.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didnt seem like premeditated murder to me....why hang em.....hguess its cheaper than feeding the useless fucks for life.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If in a month, you have at least 5 incidents of similar nature, the international media will pick up on the story. Until the world sees that this country is not a good place for foreigners, the foreigners will continue to invade and rape us.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am supporting his family already. I send an email to his wife for free bonking now that she is a widow.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The message is clear. Here we punish four times the sin committed to FT. So we are serious about being serious in treating our foreign guests well. Locals m&ds you have been warned!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong moron!

The message is that we will hang any fcuking low-class sinkie who dares to whack the good white folk.

Last I checked, you also not a member of the good white folk, with a low-class sinkie surname of tan and working for the poor working class grass roots.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last I checked, you also not a member of the good white folk, with a low-class sinkie surname of tan and working for the poor working class grass roots.

My family is in the high-income, my kids attend elite schools, we serve in church every sunday and we speak English at home. We are as white as can be.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....They deserve the full penalty of their bloody murderous action. Hang them all !

Eventually, murder charge will not stand, not premeditated murder in this case. A bar fight and ang moh got whacked by some one, fell to the ground, hit his head and went into coma. Attacker did not intend to kill him. No weapon used. At most, charge will be reduced to manslaughter if US Govt presses for harsh sentence, no hang man to see.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
My family is in the high-income, my kids attend elite schools, we serve in church every sunday and we speak English at home. We are as white as can be.

White outside for the world to see, but still yellow inside like all Asians and your DNA can still be traced to ancestors from China if you are Chinese...Bullshitting to please ownself.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

but ur still a chink,unless ur albino like hsein loong's son or vertiligo like michael jackson,ur still a short squinty eye chink.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eventually, murder charge will not stand, not premeditated murder in this case. A bar fight and ang moh got whacked by some one, fell to the ground, hit his head and went into coma. Attacker did not intend to kill him. No weapon used. At most, charge will be reduced to manslaughter if US Govt presses for harsh sentence, no hang man to see.

they already elevated the charge to murder,the state intents to kill him,hes already guilty until proven innocent,in the court of kangaroos hes as good as a dead man walking.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am gay but this man I like!

I wished he is still alive and I can be his buddy and buy him some drinks!