• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

spitting on face incident in MRT

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
the quarrel between the incik and chinese sinkie damn tok kong...:p

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jNxGTECCd4M?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was the argument started over a seat:confused: Many angry people out there.

Can imagine the blood boiling over something more substantial like the withholding of one's CPF , the loss of a job to foreigners, high costs,...:eek: When the people wake up to which party is responsible for their troubles, the PAP is going to be in real trouble.:smile:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese are the best? A warlord, clever and superior race. Look at his argument he made sense. Look at the lazy m&d stupid and illogical thinker. This is what happen to your IQ when you pray 5 times a day?

There is one old man in Singapore age 90 still refuse to give up his TP GRC MP seat and cheat tax payers money for doing nothing.

Old news. ......

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree. Can see shoes throwing at LHL.

Can imagine the blood boiling over something more substantial like the withholding of one's CPF , the loss of a job to foreigners, high costs,...:eek: When the people wake up to which party is responsible for their troubles, the PAP is going to be in real trouble.:smile:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
the young man can made his own assessment of the old man. The old m&d is not frail or carry a tongkat. Still look bloody strong and can argue and demand his entitlement for a seat.

Did the sign says give way to old people pass certain age? Show IC to prove your age?

Agreed. Childish and no respect. Had the look of a loser.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Was on bus12 to hlp yesterady a 60yo yelled at a 70yo who was getting of the bus, "if you don't like PAP, get out of singapore."
I laughed out very loud and gave thumb up to 70yo. Can see the 60yo face turned red.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Social tensions brought about by overpopulation and an overemphasis on materialism.

Totally self-inflicted.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Social tensions brought about by overpopulation and an overemphasis on materialism.

Totally self-inflicted.

Social tensions brought about by too many low class peasants being at the same place at the same time.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Social tensions brought about by too many low class peasants being at the same place at the same time.

Spore is getting a fair share of foreign billionaires & millionaires.
So I'm sure the local higher classes are also having their share of problems with the foreigners.

However they can easily re-locate as they have $$$. I know someone who regularly commutes to Australia when he needs more space.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol.
old: you dont know respect,i teach you respect.
young.what respect.you my father?crazy budder

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spore is getting a fair share of foreign billionaires & millionaires.
So I'm sure the local higher classes are also having their share of problems with the foreigners.

However they can easily re-locate as they have $$$. I know someone who regularly commutes to Australia when he needs more space.

If one doesnt take pubic transportation, less of a hassle. Avoiding crowded places and all the FTs helps too.