• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Special treatment for Iswaran - He is given his own single man cell to squat for the rest of his term

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I speculate that whiskey is very unlikely.
Meals may be slightly different.
With his clout can get doctors to certified him for special meals but also can’t deviate far from standard prison meals.
Unless wardens kelong their own meals to him.
Other inmates might sneak extra portions to him but also prison meals. Or canteen entitlements like prison snacks and foodstuff that’s about it

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone aptly described sg prison before.
It’s just like NS but with no booking out.
And also no training, no tekan, no exercise (in fact prison frown on it), no extra duty, no guard duty….you get the drift
I will die inside the jail cause I can’t stand without aircon