• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

something is bugging me...

jerry

Alfrescian
Loyal
folks, can help me solve this puzzle?

1. please correct me if i'm mistaken, and i believe these ERP gantries can pick up the IU's identification and then charging the unit via cashcard.

2. and why are we using credit cards to charge now?

3. which leads me to the last question: why do we still need cashcards in the first place if they can bill us at the end of the month right from the beginning?

It's not really a puzzle. The system was first conceived on a cash card. Then they realize people find it troublesome to keep topping up cash card. So they implemented the credit card module into the system. So now you can use a credit card in addition to a cash card.

Hope that clears up :smile:

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
folks, can help me solve this puzzle?

1. please correct me if i'm mistaken, and i believe these ERP gantries can pick up the IU's identification and then charging the unit via cashcard.

2. and why are we using credit cards to charge now?

3. which leads me to the last question: why do we still need cashcards in the first place if they can bill us at the end of the month right from the beginning?

:confused::eek::confused::eek:

is this a scheme to suck more money out from the peasants or am i missing something out here?

HELP!!!

PAP bastards want you to pay UP FRONT that's why.

Cash card means you pay up front.

Credit card means you can still run road and they don't like that.

OK?

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,
you missed the point.
if the IU can go under the gantry without the need of having the cashcard inside in the first place, why didn't they just send the bill?
if they can detect the absence of a cashcard in the IU, they can certainly bill you later when you've gone under the gantries with or without a cashcard, right?
why this new deal of using credit cards? why don't they just bill the driver directly at the end of the month? who benefited from this cashcard deal? :eek::confused::eek::confused:

the pap make sure you get leeched whichever way you pay... cashcard is like the debit card while credit card is what it says... so you pay and pay... and the pap cronies pay themselves legally with fat pay from your pocket...

bigbossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the IU can go under the gantry without the need of having the cashcard inside in the first place, why didn't they just send the bill? why don't they just bill the driver directly at the end of the month?

Very simple reason.

Use cash card, they get cash immediately, put in bank and earn interest.

Bill at the end of the month, by the time the bill gets mailed and you pay the bill, they lost some money big time.

Hope that helps :biggrin: