• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone trying to blackmail me with vid of me jerking off!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians call a virgin a slut to win. That’s how ccb Malaysians are. Malaysian Men and women all use same filthy trick to call enemy slut to win!
Ccb Malaysians is winning so important to you? Then go boast lah in all world newspaper how smart and clever you are to win a good Singaporean woman with vicious lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tumblr_p8tatrLWJk1ulk50do1_500.gif
And also go boast in all newspapers lah of what you ccb Malaysians said insulting me is called entertainment. So proud ccb Malaysians what’s stopping you? Because it’s a ccb win that’s why! Pui your stupid yawn !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And also go boast in all newspapers lah of what you ccb Malaysians said insulting me is called entertainment. So proud ccb Malaysians what’s stopping you? Because it’s a ccb win that’s why! Pui your stupid yawn !
Ccb Malaysians a bit of money only insult people poor insult people English poor insult people fat insult people slut whore mistress. Really the most unkind ccb on planet earth!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Singaporean woman win by proper ways. Ccb Malaysians win by stealing slandering and harassing. That’s the difference between high class and low class people. Note not high ses but high class!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians win win win by using sexual harassment and stealing. So proud so smart so clever!

You are a fucking whore with a filthy mouth complain what harassment? You think you are a nun? Even if you are, you are also a slutty nun. One hand Bible, another hand Cucumber. Oh God I'm cumming.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a fucking whore with a filthy mouth complain what harassment? You think you are a nun? Even if you are, you are also a slutty nun. One hand Bible, another hand Cucumber. Oh God I'm cumming.
Ccb Malaysians dare not take up my virginity test challenge but call me a whore! That’s how ccb Malaysians are. Is winning so important to you ccb Malaysians?