• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone trying to blackmail me with vid of me jerking off!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because you are guilty of masturbating does not mean you can accuse me of casting aspersions on you or anyone for that matter when masturbation is mentioned. It's your own guilt conscience. But like I mentioned, it is a normal and healthy endeavour. My bad for calling you CCB Mudlander pariah bitch. It should've been CCB Mudlander pariah backstreet prostitute bitch, daughter of CCB Mudlander pariah backstreet prostitute bitch, who is also the daughter of CCB Mudlander pariah backstreet prostitute bitch.
Ccb Malaysian dog don’t use your old dog trick to accuse me guilty of anything! You hover around me with all kinds of insinuating insults and then call me guilty. That’s you ccb Malaysians. Diam lah just take up virginity test challenge lah. No need to cast aspersions hovering around me using my information and then come and accuse me guilty conscience.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian dog don’t use your old dog trick to accuse me guilty of anything! You hover around me with all kinds of insinuating insults and then call me guilty. That’s you ccb Malaysians. Diam lah just take up virginity test challenge lah. No need to cast aspersions hovering around me using my information and then come and accuse me guilty conscience.
I am virgin but also called guilty conscience by ccb Malaysians trying to cover up their filthy crimes on me. Make me a sluy so that the whole world can slut shame me and that’s how ccb Malaysians are!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You kenna bukkake by oinckle?
Shiok for you?

Your oinckle only give you 2 shades of grey.
You take number and wait wait for me to give you colors of rainbow.
Hey you are another ccb Malaysian son of whore that first linked me to rainbow by naming me in one post and then link rainbow to five shades of grey. And then hover around with such posts repeatedly. Take up my virginity test challenge lah ccb Malaysian if not diam!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you are another ccb Malaysian son of whore that first linked me to rainbow by naming me in one post and then link rainbow to five shades of grey. And then hover around with such posts repeatedly. Take up my virginity test challenge lah ccb Malaysian if not diam!
Hover around me with all kinds of insinuating insults and then call me guilty conscience. That’s how ccb Malaysians are!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody is convinced by your virginity, you stupid slut.
Ccb Malaysians after insulting me with vicious lies based on hot air expect to be convinced by me their victim of defamation when it’s the other way round for ccb slanderers to convince the court of their ccb false accusations of me. That’s how self entitled ccb Malaysians are. Nobody is entitled to insult me and it’s not my problem you ccb Malaysians are not convinced. Just diam or take up my virginity test challenge!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians after insulting me with vicious lies based on hot air expect to be convinced by me their victim of defamation when it’s the other way round for ccb slanderers to convince the court of their ccb false accusations of me. That’s how self entitled ccb Malaysians are. Nobody is entitled to insult me and it’s not my problem you ccb Malaysians are not convinced. Just diam or take up my virginity test challenge!
Ccb Malaysians slanderers really have no shame. That’s how ccb Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your CB is most chao lor.
Ccb Malaysians you win lah your ccb lies win lah go Bloomberg and boast how smart and clever you ccb Malaysians are. No guts? Because it’s a ccb win that dare not let the whole world know how ccb Malaysians are to win a good Singaporean woman with vicious lies!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians you win lah your ccb lies win lah go Bloomberg and boast how smart and clever you ccb Malaysians are. No guts? Because it’s a ccb win that dare not let the whole world know how ccb Malaysians are to win a good Singaporean woman with vicious lies!

You are still a slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians go Bloomberg go straits times go India times go and boast how smart and clever you ccb Malaysians are to win eith ccb lies!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians call a virgin a slut to win. That’s how ccb Malaysians are. Malaysian Men and women all use same filthy trick to call enemy slut to win!
And you need not to do a thing to ccb Malaysians to become their enemy! Just being their colleague or neighbor is enough become known as slut worldwide. That’s how ccb Malaysians are!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
tumblr_p8tatrLWJk1ulk50do1_500.gif