• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

someone finally capture my interest in YOG

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was on exit permit disruption through my supposedly reservist days. When I occasionally came back to Singapore, I sure call CMPB up to book IPPT, though not compulsory anymore since I was on disruption without unit. They thought I was very on, but I went there for the S$400 only! Later, they banned me!

It's very simple. Everyday you wake up, before going for shit, pee, brush teeth, wash face etc., do 50 push-ups and 50 sit-ups. Once a week go jogging (about 5 k.m. at any pace comfortable) and swimming (20 laps x 50 m. at any speed and style comfortable). When it comes to IPPT, just 5 stations give it all you've got if you want the money, silver S$200 is easy, most likely gold. At least sure pass, failing any station is impossible.

Swimming has nothing to do with IPPT but it builds up lots of stamina and flexibility that are very helpful in IPPT stations. Failing IPPT and going RT is crap. I have friends who lost jobs because always going RT.

IPPT is very easy to pass. Just a little training 2 month before the test can easily get silver. Those want to get gold must regular train or twice a month unless he is very fit.
Those fail, I really look down at them, they either are to lazy/give up on themself. Unless those BMI over 30 have the trouble passing the test.
Every year $400 so easy to get less than 30 min even cannot get gold they should at least get the silver.
I even wish that they can test me until I'm 60 year old.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I could pass and win monetary reward, but I pity those who fail and got entrapped the vicious cycle of failing IPPT, going RT, failing IPPT again, going RT again. No forgetting, the hi keys, lo keys and mobs. It makes no sense to me. Defend your country to lose your job and livelihood to FT?

Those fail IPPT go and knock the head on the wall.
Sinkie only good in complaint. But the SAF are putting $400 carrot in front of them, they are too lazy to get it.
I wish they can call me up every week for the IPPT test, at least I can have extra money $1600/month at the same time I can train up myself.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on the subject of IPPT, any brudder noe the speed on the threadmill at Safra gym for cat z?

i noe slope = 2, speed is how muchie?

many thanks.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on the subject of IPPT, any brudder noe the speed on the threadmill at Safra gym for cat z?

many thanks.

I've never taken IPPT or 2.4 indoor before. All I know is complete 2.4 under 9 minutes. Then collect money. :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah. 15km over 2.5 hours. That's crazy for a 12 year old. His feet must be sore now.

Now you know why LKY said Sinkies are daft. Some people already developed such symptoms as young as this age. I believe when he grew up to be enlightened one day, he will probably squeeze his balls for what he did now.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was on exit permit disruption through my supposedly reservist days. When I occasionally came back to Singapore, I sure call CMPB up to book IPPT, though not compulsory anymore since I was on disruption without unit. They thought I was very on, but I went there for the S$400 only! Later, they banned me!

It's very simple. Everyday you wake up, before going for shit, pee, brush teeth, wash face etc., do 50 push-ups and 50 sit-ups. Once a week go jogging (about 5 k.m. at any pace comfortable) and swimming (20 laps x 50 m. at any speed and style comfortable). When it comes to IPPT, just 5 stations give it all you've got if you want the money, silver S$200 is easy, most likely gold. At least sure pass, failing any station is impossible.

Swimming has nothing to do with IPPT but it builds up lots of stamina and flexibility that are very helpful in IPPT stations. Failing IPPT and going RT is crap. I have friends who lost jobs because always going RT.

ur advice r crap! the training u suggest r too low intensity to achieve a gold in ippt even z cat. n u suggest go all out for the 5 station in the test, tis even a big no no, it will pressure ur heart so much n might had sudden death, it already happen. unless u r fit, then u got the ability to get that money. wat so great about the 400, life is more important!:oIo:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie only good in complaint. But the SAF are putting $400 carrot in front of them, they are too lazy to get it.
I wish they can call me up every week for the IPPT test, at least I can have extra money $1600/month at the same time I can train up myself.

bro, tis is cyber forum, but i choose 2 believe u r a fit ass just like me. just like u, i used to look down on those ippt loser, but not now, i feel ashamed for doing that. ippt is a choice, or even a force kind of thing, not everyone love training, training to me just like hobby or even entertainment. i don't wish to go ippt at all after 5 cycle, but lan lan to avoid rt so just complete and at the same time get 400. very glad i completed my cycle 2 yrs ago. i still maintain tis hobby n entertainment, even fitter!

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I've never taken IPPT or 2.4 indoor before. All I know is complete 2.4 under 9 minutes. Then collect money. :biggrin:

Bro,my 2.4km 8min10sec..every time gold award damn shiok..they call me siao beh(crazy horse)..on seeing my performance my commander sack his runner and upgrade me to become his runner..:mad: everytime have to carry and clean his rifle when field trainning..other then tat quite shiok always go canteen and quite untouchable during ICT cause blue eye boy..quite scary sometimes cause always smack my backside.:o

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

many thanks.

Bro,the machine at safra is useless..sometimes have to wait for others to finish and also they cap the timing to 30mins.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you know why LKY said Sinkies are daft. Some people already developed such symptoms as young as this age. I believe when he grew up to be enlightened one day, he will probably squeeze his balls for what he did now.

Don't be jealous. The kids puts you and those dumb army boys to shame.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nah, you do it. Not bloody enough. Do it again.

The only event that I find interesting is the 2.4 km run - a test of speed, consistency and endurance that people all HATE the most hahahahaha. I could really care about all the other worthless events.

And, no puns or anything, but the colored people were my only true match during those days.

colortv

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ippt is a waste of time. I don't fail cos I just downgrade myself out of this annual shit. $400 isn't even worth my time to train for 10 mins every week!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ur advice r crap! the training u suggest r too low intensity to achieve a gold in ippt even z cat. n u suggest go all out for the 5 station in the test, tis even a big no no, it will pressure ur heart so much n might had sudden death, it already happen. unless u r fit, then u got the ability to get that money. wat so great about the 400, life is more important!:oIo:
I wouldn't call my own advice crap; I'd still in good faith recommend it any guy with BMI around 25. You contradict yourself in that, if the routine exercise is too intense, that it becomes not worth the while for that S$400. In cases of overweight, well, one has to weigh his own priorities.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

many thanks.

Nowdays they do it on threadmill.
Speed have to adjust yourself. Too slow will fail the test. Fast you going to get the gold.
The machine have the meter(distance,speed and time). So have to do the calculation. You need the average speed more than 16km/h to get the gold:biggrin:.
Running on the machine more easy to pass than running on track. that base on my own experience because my result will be better running on machine compare to track.